- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Replace your Alkaline batteries with these NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH batteries can be recharged up to 1,000 times.
- EVERYDAY USE - Perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - Battery capacity of 10,000mAh, keeps your devices running longer.
- LASTING CAPACITY - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and still get the full capacity each use.
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Exact replacement for the everyday standard D battery. Replace your D sized disposable alkaline batteries with our rechargeable 1.2V D cell battery. Dimensions: 61.5mm (length) x 33mm (diameter), standard D size battery.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy D cell rechargeable batteries can be recharged up to 1,000 times and between 1-10 charges will have paid for themselves. You are also diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- EVERYDAY USE - Our ideal Tenergy D cell rechargeable batteries is perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices such as flashlights, camping gear, clocks, radios, portable electronics, and much more. This is the perfect D size battery for cameras.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - At a battery capacity of 10,000 mAh, the Tenergy rechargeable D cell battery keeps your devices running longer so that it doesn’t fail you when you need it most.
- LASTING CAPACITY - With no memory effect on our rechargeable D battery, charge your batteries anytime. Even when they are close to full or partially drained you won't have to worry about long term memory effects and will still get the full capacity each use.
- Size: D
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight: 165g
- Capacity: 10,000mAh
- Dimension: 61.5mm x 33mm
- Standard Charge: 15 hours @ 800 mA
- Rapid Charge: 3 hours @ 4,000 mA
- 16 x Tenergy D Size 10,000mAh NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- LED Candles
- Camping Lanterns
- Safety Systems
- Baby Cradles
- And More...
Battery Care Tips (for longer battery life)
- Don’t store batteries unused for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge. Because batteries self-discharge on their own, storing empty or near empty batteries may cause them to over drain (voltage drops below 1.0V) which can have adverse effects on battery life or completely damaging them.
- Cycle batteries at least once every 2-6 months to keep them active. ”Cycling” refers to the act of fully charging the batteries and discharging (draining the battery either in device or from your charger if it has that option)
- Store batteries in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight or high temperatures. Avoid moisture or condensation.
- Optimal temps for storing batteries is between 10°C - 30°C. (It is not advised to freeze batteries in the fridge.)
- Charge batteries to 40% or more before leaving them unused or for long term storage (3-6 months+).
- Once a battery charger indicates batteries are fully charged, remove the batteries from the charger and unplug from the wall.
Rechargeable batteries do not last forever and degrade over time. Temperature, storage conditions, and environment affects battery life or degrading rate. Take care of batteries and they will last longer. Eventually rechargeable batteries will still need to be replaced.
Questions & Answers
Are these batteries pre charged?
We recommend fully recharging batteries when you first receive product.