- SOLAR OR STANDARD RECHARGING
- SOLAR LIGHT COMPATIBILITY GUIDE - Check the chemistry, voltage, and size of your original battery to confirm compatibility.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Charge your battery any time.
- GENERATE SAVINGS - Recharge 800 times.
Features And Benefits:
- HIGH PERFORMANCE FOR SOLAR APPLICATIONS - Tenergy 3.2V 14500 LiFePo4 batteries are designed by solar tech, popularly used for solar powered path lights, garden lights, landscaping lights, lawn lights, outdoor solar lights, etc. Note: this battery cannot replace 1.2V NICD/NIMH and 14430 battery or 1.5V alkaline battery directly. Please check your original battery chemical type and size before purchasing.
- SOLAR/STANDARD CHARGING - 3.2V LiFePO4 battery pack can be charged with solar cell lights and standard charging units. Use a standard Tenergy battery charger when there is less sunlight in the winter or to recharge batteries faster.
- LONG CYCLE LIFE AND ECO FRIENDLY - Tenergy 400mAh 3.2V AA battery can be charged up to 800 times. Rechargeable LiFePO4 batteries have excellent performance in solar energy applications and do not contain any heavy metals or toxic chemicals.
- 3.2V AA BATTERIES - ONLY direct replacement for 14500 size 3.2V applications. These Lithium-Iron Phosphate rechargeable batteries have the dimensions of a Standard Double A battery which are14mm (diameter) x 50mm (length).
- Size: AA/14500
- Voltage: 3.2V
- Max Charge Voltage 3.8 V
- Weight: 16g
- Capacity: 400mAh
- Charging Temperature: -20˚C~40˚C (within 1 month)
- Discharge Temperature: -20˚C~30˚C (within 6 months)
- Dimensions: 14mm(diameter) x 50mm(length)
- Do not insert batteries with (+) and (-) ends reversed.
- Do not connect the (+) and (-) ends with metal objects.
- When carrying or storing batteries, avoid direct contact with metal objects such as a necklace or hairpins.
- Do not use these batteries with dry cells, other types of batteries, new and old batteries together, or batteries with different charge levels.
- Do not peel off or damage the outer tube.
- Do not dispose of in fire.
- Do not heat, deform, solder, disassemble nor modify.
- If leaked liquid gets on the skin or clothing, was off with water immediately.