- Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.9 x 1.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Item model number: 39005
- Batteries: 40 CR123A batteries required.
- HIGH POWER - The Tenergy 3V Lithium CR123A batteries are best used for these common applications: photo equipment, camera equipment, flashlights, light meters, security cameras, and much more. Make sure you are maximizing the most of your electronic devices ability by delivering the best power. **NOT compatible with Arlo Cameras. Please DO NOT use with Arlo Cameras.
- LONG LASTING - The Tenergy Lithium CR123A 3V one-time-use batteries have high energy density that will last 3-5 times longer than alkaline one-time-use batteries when using in high drain devices. **These are NON-rechargeable/one-time-use/disposable batteries. Please DO NOT charge.
- REPLACE & UPGRADE - This CR123A can replace the following models and sizing names: CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345. Dimensions: 17 mm (diameter) x 34.5 mm (length)
- SAFETY CERTIFIED - The Tenergy 3V CR123A Cell Batteries are UL, UN, ROHS certified lithium batteries for safe battery usage. Every Tenergy Propel CR123A battery incorporates PTC (pressure, temperature, current) protection. The protected batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
- BETTER VALUE - Buy in bulk and save! Replace other household CR123A batteries and make Tenergy the new standard with this bulk deal of a 40 count CR123A battery pack.
Tenergy Propel CR123A with UL-Listed and UN-DOT Approved
The Tenergy Propel CR123A 3V non-rechargeable lithium battery is one of the most popular CR123A lithium batteries on the market. They are popularly used to power consumer devices like flashlights, cameras, and many other devices. Tenergy Propel CR123A delivers longer run times due to its unique high capacity and reliability. Various application tests show Tenergy Propel CR123A batteries deliver comparable performance as other top brand Lithium batteries, but at only a fraction of the cost.
Tenergy engineered a safety component, PTC, internally inside the battery. This PTC will automatically cut-off current flow and shut down the device if the current flow is above the safety threshold of 5 Amps. This safety feature prevents excessive current drain through the battery and makes the battery safe to use inside your device(s).
Millions of Tenergy Lithium CR123A batteries have been used by over 100,000 customers in the last 10 years. The reliability in performance, safety, and affordability is the clear choice for your every day use.
- High power CR123A Lithium Batteries
- Can be used for many applications: Photo cameras, Flashlights, light meters, and many other photo equipments.
- Ultra high energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high current drain devices like digital cameras.
- Fast Flash performance with a consistent and very short recycle time.
- This highly performance CR123A can replace the following models: CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345.
- UL listed and Passed UN transportation tests (T1-T8).
- UL # MH48285
- Voltage: 3V
- Normal Capacity: 1400 mAh
- Self-discharge Rate: <1% per Year
- Max. Constant Current: 1500mA
- Max Pulse Current: 3000mA
- Normal Weight: 16 g
- Dimension: Max: 17 x 34.5 mm (D x H)
- Operating Temperature: -20 C ~ 60C
- PTC High Current Discharge Protection: 5AMP
- NOT compatible with Arlo Cameras. Please DO NOT use with Arlo Cameras!
- These are NON-rechargeable Lithium batteries, and should NOT be charged!