- EVERYDAY USE - Can be used in all kinds of devices. Perfect replacement for standard non-rechargeable batteries.
- READY TO USE - Precharged and ready to use out of the package.
- EASY TO USE AND INDEPENDENT CHANNELS - Simple plug and charge 9V batteries with easy to read LED charging status indoors. Charge 1 or 2 batteries at a time, without the need to charge in pairs.
- BETTER SAFETY DESIGN - Built-in circuit and polarity protection along with a 5 safety timer to prevent overcharging.
- WORLDWIDE CHARGING & COMPACT - Lightweight, small, and foldable power outlet for easy storage. Bring it anywhere and charge with worldwide 100V-240V AC input.
- 9V STANDARD SIZE
Features and Benefits:
- STANDARD 9V BATTERIES - Ideal rechargeable replacement for the square 9V battery. A great 9V smoke alarm battery or for microphones, medical equipment, electronic toys, walkie-talkies, and other devices that use a 9V battery.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Tenergy 9V cell rechargeable batteries are one of the most cost-effective batteries available. These batteries eventually pay for themselves after 5 cycles and can be reused up to 500 cycles. Reusing batteries reduces carbon footprint and the waste caused by one-time use of 9V batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- PREMIUM CHARGER - Tenergy TN141 NiMH 9V smart charger is a high-performance charger for rechargeable 9V batteries. The compact and foldable wall-outlet design is discreet and not obtrusive like most of the household 9V battery chargers on the market.
- ADVANCED SAFETY PROTECTIONS - Tenergy's smart 9V charger has built-in 5 hr safety timer, micro-controller, and short circuit protection to make sure your 9V NiMH batteries are safely and fully charged.
- EASY TO USE ANYWHERE - The charger has two independent charging channels with independent LED lights to show when each 9 volt NiMH rechargeable battery is charging or complete. Worldwide voltage 100V ~ 240V AC 2-slot charger allows you to use these four 9V NiMH batteries anywhere. Buy with confidence, the charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- Outlet input voltage: 11.4V
- Charge current: 100mA x2
- Operating Temp: 0 ~ 40°C
- Weight: 83g
- Dimensions: (H x L x W): 48mm x 26mm x 16mm.
- Weight: 1.2oz per cell.
Questions & Answers
Should I charge this before initial use?
Yes, we recommend fully recharging the batteries before your first use.