- BATTERY COMPATIBILITY - Ideal fit for popular tactical flashlight.
- ADVANCED PROTECTIONS - Over-charge, over-discharge, over-current, and short circuit protections.
- BATTERY SIZE - PCB protected button top design is 5mm longer than unprotected flat top design.
- REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION - When batteries are inserted incorrectly the charger automatically stops and LED flashes red.
- CERTIFIED SAFE - UL1642（cell）, UN 38.3, and RoHS certified.
- LED LIGHT INDICATOR - Red-Charging, Green-Fully charged and on trickle charging, Red Flash- Short-circuit or reverse polarity.
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR 18650 - 2600mAh high capacity 18650 rechargeable batteries and intelligent battery charger with two independent charging channels for individual charging and detection. An ideal replacement for most brand 18650 LED flashlights. If you have or plan to use a rechargeable cylindrical 18650 Li-ion battery, then TN269 fast charger is a smart buying choice.
- BUILT-IN PCB PROTECTION - The 18650 3.7V lithium ion battery has built-in internal protection board which defends against over-charge, over-discharge, over-current and short circuit. Keep your household devices in safe condition. The reusable 500+ times cycle life offers significant money savings over time. (Note: PCB protected battery is 5mm thicker than standard button top 18650 battery, DO NOT use for e-cigarettes)
- FAST BATTERY CHARGER - The TN269 18650 charger offers fast charge rates for li-ion cylindrical batteries with constant current and constant voltage charging mode. Fast charging 18650 battery at 1A (1,000mah)/per hour current for each channel. Charges 2600mAh battery in approximately 2.5 hours saving you time.
- REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION - The li-ion battery charger with independent charging channels & reverse polarity protection will automatically stop charging. The LED flashes red when the polarity is incorrectly reversed. The 18650 flashlight battery charger is compact and portable and can be brought anywhere. (Note: DO NOT charge other battery types, which can result in explosion and breakage).
- ADVANCED SAFETY DESIGN - Battery built with UL1642 certified 18650 cells, and achieves the UN38.3, and ROHS industry standards. Buy with confidence, your battery and charger include a 12-month warranty.
- Li-ion 18650 Cylindrical 3.7V 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries (Button Top) with PCB
- Input: DC 12V 1000mA
- Output: DC 4.2V 1000mA per channel
- Applicable battery type: 18650/14500 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Capacity* Nominal 2600 mAh, Minimum 2500 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.35V
- Diameter: 19 mm
- Height: 69.5 mm
- Weight (Typical): Approx. 50 g
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Discharge Voltage: 3.0V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 130 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Standard Charge Current: 0.2C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Fast Charge Current: 0.5C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Standard Discharge Current: 0.5C (End Voltage = 2.75V)
- Max. Discharge Current: 1.5C
- Don't disassemble the charger
- Don't charge other types of battery. It may cause explosion and breakage
- The charger is only for in-house using and should be kept away from heat surrounding
- Keep the charger away from humidity circumstances and no liquid is allowed to get in, otherwise it may cause damage and lead to accident
- It should be placed out of children's reach
- It may not be able to fully charge those batteries which have not been used for a long time. Several recycles of charge-discharge will improve the battery's performance
- Please carefully read the instruction before using!
- When working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- The battery is/are not suitable for e-cig mod.
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage of any modification of the batteries in form, shape or made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-ion batteries
Questions & Answers
How do you know when the battery is fully charged?
The LED will turn Green.