- PERFECT FIT FOR - SR16, M16A1, MP5A4, MK5A4 and many other airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME - Quality battery pack wth high capacity 3800mAh, rapid charge and long runtime.
- COMPATIBLE CHARGERS - Recharge battery pack with one of the following Tenergy charger: 6v-12v Charger, 8.4v-9.6v Charger, 7.2v-12v Charger, TB6-B Balance Charger.
Features and Benefits:
- PEAK PERFORMANCE PACK - Tenergy’s high performance batteries provide more playtime; our 8.4V 3800mAh NiMH rechargeable battery made of 7 cells Sub C NiMH batteries.
- THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY – Tenergy 8.4V NiMH battery designed to fit M16, SR16, full stock AK series, and full stock MP5 series: G&P M16A1, KNIGHTS SR16, MP5 SD5, MK5A4, G3 SD1, M16VN, CA G3 SG1, G3 A3, FAMASF1, M1A1, ASSV, PSG1 and RC cars/planes with Standard Tamiya Connector. For upgraded and/or modified AEGs, we recommend finding connector and measuring the gun compartment for best fit.
- FAST CHARGE & LASTING CAPACITY - Tenergy's AEG battery features rapid charge up, long runtime, and compatibility with the Tenergy 6V-12V RC battery charger.
- BATTERY PACK CONFIGURATION - Tenergy electric gun battery dimensions: 6.13" (length), 1.9" (width) and 1.0" (height). Weighs 15.2 oz.
- LARGE TAMIYA CONNECTOR - The airsoft replacement battery pack with Tamiya battery pack connector, standard Tamiya female connector assembled with 16 G wire.
- Chemistry: Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Voltage: 8.4V
- Capacity: 3800mAh
- Weight: 15.2 oz
- Connector: Standard Tamiya female connector
- Max Discharge Rate: 10C
- Max Dimensions: 6.13" (length) x 1.9" (width) x 1.0" (height)
- Wire: 16G wire
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
Questions & Answers
Will this fit my application?
As long as the dimension, voltage, and connector matches it should work for your application. The dimensions for this pack: 25.4mm(Height); 48mm(Width); 156mm(Length)
What cells are being used in this pack?
Made up of 7 x NiMH Sub C Cells.
What connector this battery have?
A standard Tamiya connector.