- FIT FOR VARIETY OF AIRSOFT GUNS - Works with common airsoft guns like Folding Stock AK Series, UMG, MP5 PDW, RPK, PKM.
- HIGH OUTPUT – Provide 20C discharge rate.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & HIGH CAPACITY - Weighs only 93G with a capacity of 1200mAh.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by making sure your battery size and connector matches.
- ONLY USE A BALANCE CHARGER - LiPo batteries must be recharged through a balance charger.
- BATTERY CONNECTORS - Always use a balancing/charging connector to recharge your LiPo battery.
Features and Benefits:
- AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY - Tenergy 11.1V short stick LiPo battery fits Folding Stock AK Series, UMG, MP5 PDW, RPK, PKM. Will fit many other series and models, we recommend finding the voltage and measuring the gun compartment for best fit. Airsoft LiPo battery dimensions: 5.2” (Length) x 0.8" (Width) x 0.8” (Height).
- HIGH DISCHARGE RATE - 20C High discharge rate provides fast rate of fire for your airsoft gun.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & 1200mAh CAPACITY - Weighing at only 93g, its lightweight design makes it great for AEG battery pack. With a capacity of 1200mAh, it provides good runtimes with the added benefit of reusability.
- Note: LiPo batteries must be recharged through a balance charger. DO NOT use a NiMH charger to recharge your LiPo Battery.
- Battery Voltage: 11.1V
- Battery Chemistry: LiPO (Li-Polymer)
- Battery Capacity: 1200 mAh
- Balancing/Charging Connector: JST-XH
- Discharging Connector: Mini Tamiya
- Constant C Rating (Discharge): 20C
- Burst C Rating (Discharge): 25C
- Charge Current: Max. 1.0A (1C)
- Max Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 0.8 inches / 131 x 21 x 20.5 mm
- Weight: 3.3 oz / 93g
- ALWAYS charge batteries in a fireproof container and away from combustible material. Do NOT charge on surfaces that can catch fire – this includes: wood, cloth, carpet, or in the application’s device.
NEVER leave the battery charging unattended, or overnight, or at any place near materials could be flammable.
Not using LiPO safety bag is NOT SAFE.
ONLY use a Tenergy LiPO Balance Charger
- DO NOT use a NiMH battery charger to charge this battery.
- IMPORTANT: NiMH chargers are often included with your Airsoft Gun purchase - do not use it with this LiPo battery
- INSPECT battery pack for damage (puffiness, broken wires, punctures, etc). If damaged DO NOT charge.
- COOL batteries if they are warm during usage or charging. ALWAYS STORE batteries in a cool location. NEVER leave LiPo batteries in warm places.
- DO NOT over discharge your battery, stop usage if rate of fire drops.
- KEEP LiPo Batteries out of reach of children and pets.
- NOTE: We recommend double checking the battery pack dimensions with the your gun's battery compartment to make sure it fits.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
Questions & Answers
Will this battery fit in my airsoft gun?
Confirm compatibility by comparing the voltage, battery size, and connector with your airsoft gun's requirements. This battery is an 11.1V, measures 5.2"x.8"x.8", and has a mini Tamiya connector.