- PERFECT FIT FOR AIRSOFT GUNS - Works with common airsoft guns.
- TRUSTED QUALITY - Trusted quality LiPo cells provide 20C discharge rate for a higher rate of fire.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & HIGH CAPACITY - An ideal battery weighing at only 49g with a high capacity of 1000mAh delivers incredible power for airsoft guns.
- BATTERY SIZE & CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by making sure your battery size and connector matches.
- Deliver more power than 7.2v Ni-MH large type battery with a significant reduction in size and the number of battery cells
Features and Benefits:
- TRUSTED QUALITY - The Tenergy 7.4V 1000mAh airsoft rechargeable LiPo battery is made from high quality LiPo cells to meet our high quality standards. Tenergy provide the high performance LiPo battery pack for airsoft guns so that you can power and enjoy your hobby. ONLY use a LiPo balance charger for charging LiPos.
- THE IDEAL AIRSOFT GUN BATTERY - Tenergy 7.4V airsoft battery pack is designed to fit popular models of airsoft guns like M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25, AK47, MP5K, MP5, SCAR, M249, M240B, M60, G36, M14, RPK, PKM, L85, AUG, G3, upgraded and/or modified AEGs. Will fit many other series and models, we recommend finding the voltage and measuring the gun compartment for best fit. Airsoft LiPo battery dimensions: 4.1” (Length) x 0.8" x (Width) x 0.5” (Height).
- HIGH DISCHARGE RATE - Maximize the performance of your airsoft gun with the Tenergy LiPo airsoft battery with an amazing discharge rate of 20C and burst discharge rate of 30C. Higher discharge rate airsoft 7.4V LiPo battery will give your gun a faster rate of fire than NiMH batteries of the same size.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & HIGH CAPACITY - Weighing at only 49g, its lightweight design makes it an ideal battery for bb guns. With a high capacity of 1000mAh, this airsoft rifle battery delivers incredible power with the added benefit of reusability.
- UPGRADE WITH LIPO - Better than the market standard 7.2V NiMH large type batteries, the Tenergy 7.4V rechargeable lithium polymer battery pack with Mini Tamiya connector offers more power at a significant reduction battery size and number of battery cells.
- Battery Voltage: 7.4
- Battery Chemistry: LiPO (Li-polymer)
- Battery Capacity: 1000mAh
- Balancing/Charging Connector: JST-XH
- Discharging Connector: Mini Tamiya
- Constant C Rating (Discharge): 20C
- Burst C Rating (Discharge): 30C
- Charge Current: Max. 2.0A (2C)
- Max Dimensions: 4.1 x 0.8 x 0.5 inches / 103 x 21 x 12.2 mm
- Weight: Approx. 1.7ounces / 49g
|Tenergy TN267 Balance Charger||Tenergy TB6AC Digital Balance Charger||Tenergy TB6B Digital Balance Charger|
|Charging Current||1A||0.1 to 8.0A||0.1 to 5.0A|
|Supported Voltages(LiPo)||3.7V to 14.8V||3.7V to 22.2V||3.7V to 22.2V|
|Built in Balance Connector||✓||✓||✓|
|Supported Chemistry||LiPo / LiFePO4||NiMH / NiCd / LiPo / LiFePO4 / SLA||NiMH / NiCd / LiPo / LiFePO4 / SLA|
|Additional Connectors||-||Tamiya, Mini Tamiya, JST, Hitec, EC3, Deans||Tamiya, Mini Tamiya, JST, Hitec, EC3, Deans|
|Included in the Combo||✓||-||-|
AIRSOFT BATTERIES COMPATIBILITY CHART
|7.4V Stick LiPo Battery||11.1V Stick LiPo Battery||7.4V Split Nunchuck LiPo Battery||11.1V Stick LiPo Battery||11.1V Split LiPo Battery|
|Battery Type||7.4V, 1000mAh, LiPo, Stick, Mini Tamiya||11.1V, 1000mAh, LiPo, Stick, Mini Tamiya||7.4V, 1000mAh, LiPo,
Butterfly / Split /
Nunchuck, Mini Tamiya
|11.1V, 1200mAh, LiPo, Stick, Mini Tamiya||11.1V, 1000mAh, LiPo, Split, Mini Tamiya|
|Size: (inch), Weight:(oz)||4.1" x 0.8 " x 0.5 " , 1.7 ounces||4.0" x 0.8" x 0.7" , 3.0 ounces||4.0" x 0.8" x 0.3"(per
|5.2" x 0.8" x 0.8" , 3.3 ounces||4.0" x 0.8" x 0.3"(per
|M4, Crane Stock, M110, SR25||OK||OK||OK||-||OK|
|G36, M14, L85, AUG, G3||OK||OK||OK||-||-|
- ONLY use a LiPo Balance Charger to recharge this battery; DO NOT use a NiMH battery charger to charge this battery.
- IMPORTANT: NiMH chargers can be included with your RC Car or Heli purchase - do not use it with this LiPo battery.
- INSPECT battery pack for damage (puffiness, broken wires, punctures, etc). DO NOT recharge if damaged.
- COOL batteries if they are warm during usage or charging. ALWAYS STORE batteries in a cool location. NEVER leave LiPo batteries in warm places.
- DO NOT over discharge your battery, stop usage if rate of fire drops.
- KEEP LiPo Batteries out of reach of children and pets.
- *Note: We recommend double checking the battery pack dimensions with the your gun's battery compartment to make sure it fits.
Questions & Answers
How long does it take to fully charge this battery?
The charge time will depend on the charger's charge rate. To find the charging time, take the capacity (1,000mAh) and divide it by the charge rate.
Why does the battery have two connectors.
Most of our LiPO packs come with a balance connector, that plugs into a balance board, to connect to the charger.