- Enhanced charging safety with triple layer protection
- Compact portable size for travel
- Easy-to-use design with double zipper, velcro seal, top handle, shoulder straps
- Flame retardant up to 2000F
Features and Benefits
- Flame retardant polyester fiber coated with polyvinyl chloride
- Enhanced LiPO battery safety - Tenergy's large LiPo bag reduces fire hazard when recharging or storing multiple airsoft Lithium-Polymer battery packs.
- Fire resistance lipo battery bag - Made with triple-layered flame retardant protection material capable of withstanding up to 2000°F
- Compact portable size - 5.5x3.5x2, Each bag can hold a DJI Phantom 1/2/3/4/Pro, 1pc Mavic mini/mini 2 battery packs
- Fire protection design - Charging hole with velcro seal design reduces airflow and oxygen helping to smother flames before it can get out of control while recharging a LiPO battery pack
- Tested for UL standards- Tenergy's lipo safe bag meets the rigorous international safety standards for flammability set by UL 94
Instructions to safely charge your lipo batteries.
To charge and store your lipo batteries.
- Place the Lipo safe bag on non-flammable surface.
- Connect battery to charger properly.
- Put the battery inside the Lipo sage bag, and route the charging cable through the side opening of the bag.
- Seal the bag with the velcro sleeve.
- Start charging your battery.
NOTE: do not store any additional battery in the bag when charging one.
- When charging, ensure only the battery being charge is inside the bag.
- Ensure the Lipo safe bag is sealed while charging. If battery is too large to prevent bag from sealing, the bag can not provide protection to the charging.
- The Lipo safe bag is intended to reduce the chances of damages in event of a Lipo fire.
- Bag size: 5.5x3.5x2 inches
- Weight: 1.8oz each
- Outer Layer: Coated Polyester fiber -Flame retardant polyester fiber coated with polyvinyl chloride
- MidLayer ：Non-woven fabric
- Inner Layer：E-Glass Fiberglass
NOTE: E-Glass Fiberglass cloth is a lightweight woven composite material that is commonly used in industrial, marine, and aerospace applications.
2x Tenergy lipo safe bags, 5.5*3.5*2 inches