- AUTO HOVERING - The advanced altitude holding technology allows the drone to hover in the air with great stability.
- 720P HD CAMERA - Built-in 720P HD camera that takes and record high definition photos and videos from the sky.
- REAL TIME FPV - View live video feed on your smartphone as you fly the drone.
- FUN AND INTERACTIVE APP - This Tenergy Syma App Controlled Drone can be used with the new integrated smartphone app that comes with tons of fun features such as flight plan drawing and gravity controlling mode. App control makes it more portable and easy to fly.
- DOUBLE PLAY TIME - Tenergy's exclusive version comes with an extra modular battery which doubles the flying time.
Features and Benefits:
- BEGINNER FRIENDLY - Fly like an expert with features such as, headless mode, auto hovering, two adjustable speed modes and one-key 360 degree roll. Pilot your headless mode drone without worrying which direction it's facing. One-key barrel roll makes this an ideal drone for beginners looking to impress with style.
- 720P HD CAMERA - The built-in 720P HD camera on this flying drone lets you take and record high definition photos and videos from the sky like never before.Altitude holding drone with camera, you don’t have to worry about finding someone to take pictures for you.Super hi-vision saved to Micro SD card,when you are old or your child grows up, you can still feel the fun of flying before.(Note: Video/photo resolutions will be reduced to 480P when transferred to your smartphone directly via Wifi.)
- REAL-TIME FIRST PERSON VIEW (FPV) - Control your FPV drone with camera live video streamed to your IOS or Android smartphone. This stunt drone will give you a different visual experience and make you enjoy flying more.A whole new world awaits you in the air, see what your drone sees and pilot with confidence.
- FUN AND INTERACTIVE APP - This Tenergy Syma App Controlled Drone can be used with the new integrated smartphone app that comes with tons of fun features such as flight plan drawing and gravity controlling mode. App control makes it more portable and easy to fly.(See photos for illustration of this)
- FLY LONGER - Tenergy's exclusive black and yellow version includes an extra modular battery (total of 2 in one package) doubling your flight time. Fly your quadcopter drone with confidence thanks to the durable material construction and bonus set of 4 replacement blades.
- Size: 12.6 x 12.6 x 2.8 inch
- Weight: 127g / 4.5oz
- Flight Time: Approx. 7 minutes
- Battery: 3.7V/500mAh
- Flight Modes: Normal, Headless, 360° Roll
- Speed Modes: Low / High
- Drone Control Range: Approx. 160ft / 50m
- FPV Transmission Range: Approx. 130ft / 40m
- Size: 6.1 x 5.6 x 2.2 inch
- Weight: 224.7g / 7.9oz
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Battery: 4 x AA (not included)
- Channels: 4 channels
- Video: 720P (Saved to Micro SD card) / 480P (Wifi transferred to smartphone)
- Photo: 1280*720 (Saved to Micro SD card) / 640*480 (Wifi transferred to smartphone)
- Video Format: AVI
- Photo Format: JPEG
- Memory Card: Micro SD up to 32G (not included)
- 1x Drone
- 4x Protective Blade Guard
- 1x USB Charging Cable
- 1x Remote Controller
- 1x Camera
- 4x Replacement Blades
- 2x Drone Battery
- 1x Screw Driver
- 1x Phone Holder
- 1x User Manual
Questions & Answers
How can i use my phone for video and use the remote it came with at the same time?
The App for this device is available on the App Store or Google Play Store. The phone mounts onto the controller and can display Real-Time FPV where you can view live video feed. At the same time, you can fly the drone using the controller.
Can the drone's cam point & shoot straight down?
Unfortunately no, the camera cannot be rotated when hovering. The camera is in a fixed position.
What age is this drone for? Can an eight-year-old child do it?
This drone is recommended for ages 12 and up. Adult supervision is required when working with LiPo batteries and drone devices.
Does it have an app for iOS and Android?
Yes, Search and download "SYMA GO" from App Store, or scan the QR code provided in the manual for both platforms.