- BEST REPLACEMENT FOR: Smart Sensors, Security Cameras, Alarm Systems, and most CR123A Lithium devices.
- BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES - PTC (Pressure, Temperature, Current) protection built-in to prevent your battery from overheating and over-current.
- Replaces common sizes: 123, 123A BR2/3A, CR123, CR123A, CR123R, CR17335, CR17345, DL123A, EL123AP, K123LA, SF123A, VL123A, 5018LC.
- COST COMPETITIVE - High energy density and lasts 3-5 times longer than ordinary alkaline batteries in high drain devices.
Tenergy's CR123A 3.0V non-rechargeable lithium battery is one the most popular, widely used and tested CR123A lithium batteries on the market. The high capacity Tenergy CR123A is designed to deliver long run times in every device it powers whether it is an LED flashlight, a camera, or a high tech gadget. Independent tests have shown Tenergy CR123A batteries excel in higher drain devices and often outperform the 'big name' cells in those types of devices at a great value. CR123A batteries can power many flashlights and optical devices from companies like Inova, Streamlight, Surefire, Fenix, and many more!
Features And Benefits
- HIGH POWER - The Tenergy 1500mAh 3V Lithium CR123A batteries are best used for these common applications: photo equipment, camera equipment, flashlights, light meters, security cameras, and much more. Make sure you are maximizing the most of your electronic devices ability by delivering the best power.
- LONG LASTING - The Tenergy Lithium CR123A 3V one-time-use batteries have high energy density that will last 3-5 times longer than alkaline one-time-use batteries when using in high drain devices.
- REPLACE & UPGRADE - This CR123A can replace the following models and sizing names: CR123, DL123A, K123A, EL123AP, VL123A, 5018LC, and CR17345. Dimensions: 17 mm (diameter) x 34.5 mm (length).
- SAFETY CERTIFIED - The Tenergy 3V CR123A Cell Batteries are UL, UN, ROHS certified lithium batteries for safe battery usage. Every Tenergy CR123A battery incorporates PTC (pressure, temperature, current) protection. The protected batteries prevent excessive discharge that can damage lithium cells and may lead to catastrophic incidents.
- Voltage: 3V
- Normal Capacity:1500 mAh
- Self-discharge Rate: <1% per Year
- Max. Constant Current: 1500mA
- Max Pulse Current: 3000mA
- Normal Weight: 16 g
- Dimension: Max: 17 x 34.5 mm (D x H)
- Operating Temperature: -20 C ~ 60 C
- PTC High Current Discharge Protection: 5AMP