Shipping & Delivery
*Note: shipping estimates are based on BUSINESS Days. It does not take into account weekends and/or major holidays.
Order Processing & Handling
- Order processing time: 1-2 business days.
- First time purchases may be subject to phone payment verification (adds 1 Business Day).
- Orders with FREE Shipping will be shipped with the most economical shipping method, and can take up to 10 Business Days for delivery.
- Orders placed after 8:00 AM (Pacific Standard Time) will start processing next business day.
- Orders on Friday or HOLIDAY will continue processing next business day.
- We DO NOT have same day processing by default.
*Note: For urgent requests or deadlines we can evaluate processing same day, however, we require customers to contact our Support Team via Phone or Live Chat. Same day shipping is not guaranteed.
- Order processing time and shipping time are different. Please add your shipping time on top of processing time.
- We generate the shipping label prior to actual shipment of an Order. Even though an USPS, FedEx, orUPS tacking number is available to, it does not mean the order is ready to ship out.
- If an Order has shipped out, please review/update the tracking at the end of business day or next business day for updates. Tracking numbers on USPS/UPS may take an additional day for actual updates.
- In certain special circumstances, your selected shipping method may not able to ship due to shipping regulations, and our support team may contact you with different shipping options.
Important Notice Regarding Class 9/Hazmat:
Our shipping carrier charges a mandatory handling fee for certain specified lithium products which are categorized as Class 9 hazardous materials under US DOT (U.S. Department of Transportation) shipping regulations.
In addition to the standard shipping charges, there is a $50 fee for Class 9 handling. The $50 fee is per package. In the event the order requires additional Class 9 boxes, you will be notified by our service team for additional Class 9 fees.
Class 9 requires special labeling and documentation for compliance with shipping regulations.
- 2nd Day/Next Day Air or other express air shipments shipped under Class 9/Hazmat are not guaranteed by UPS/FedEx.
- Class 9 shipments require delivery by Cargo planes, and may take an additional 1-3 Business Days. Unfortunately, we do not have Cargo delivery schedules and recommend customers to add 1-3 Business Days as a buffer.
- Items that has "DGR" or "DGR-A" in product title may have additional Class 9 Handling Fees, and the Order will not ship out until that fee is paid.
- USPS does not offer Class 9 shipping. All Orders required Class 9 and has USPS selected will be changed to UPS/FedEx.
Lithium (Li-Ion, Li-PO, LiFe) Batteries & Class 9
Lithium batteries (Li-Ion, Li-PO, LiFe) batteries and battery packs will be subjected to Class 9 / Hazmat fees if:
- If an Order contains more than 1 qty of Lithium batteries
- An Express shipping method (2nd Day Air, Overnight, etc) is selected.
To prevent any delays from order processing, please add the necessary Class 9 fees. Otherwise your order will be on hold and our Support Team will reach out to pay those additional fees before Order is shipped. If at any time you have questions regarding Class we highly encourage customers to contact our Support Team via email, phone, or live chat.
- Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
- We recommend customers to check with their country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to buying.
- If your destination Country is not listed at checkout, please contact our Support Team for a shipping estimate.