- LONG LASTING POWER FROM TENERGY.
- OPTIMAL POWER – For your everyday devices.
- WIDE WORKING TEMPERATURE RANGE -4°F to 129°F degrees.
- HOLDS POWER FOR UP TO 10 YEARS ON THE SHELF.
- DATE CODED FOR FRESHNESS.
Features and Benefits:
- LONG LASTING POWER - With a 96-piece LR20 alkaline D battery pack, Tenergy gives you great value at an affordable cost. Stock up and keep your electronic devices ready to go.
- POWER HOUSEHOLD ELECTRONICS - Used on everyday applications such as flashlights, baby swings, baby cradles, radios, stereos, emergency lamps, electric candles, security lights, and much more!
- WIDE TEMPERATURE RANGE - Even at temperatures as low as -4°F degrees or as high as 129°F degrees, the Tenergy 1.5V D battery will still operate at optimal performance.
- 10-YEAR SHELF LIFE & DATE CODED - Provides up to a 10 years shelf life for backup energy. All our alkaline batteries have been date coded for freshness.
- CERTIFIED - Our D size battery alkaline has been held to the strict requirements by RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances). With a certificate by SGS under the standards of IEC60086.
WARNING: These are one time use disposable batteries. Please DO NOT recharge these batteries.
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Weight: 3.6lb/box
- NON RECHARGEABLE BATTERY! CANNOT BE CHARGED! ONE-TIME USE BATTERY.
- Risk of fire. Battery can explode or leak and cause injury if installed backwards, disassembled, charged, crushed or exposed to fire or high temperature.
- Do not put the battery into a charger of any kind.
- Cannot be used with other types of batteries together.
Questions & Answers
Are these rechargeable?
No, do not attempt to recharge these single use batteries. We offer a rechargeable D batteries if you're looking for a greener alternative.
Are these low self discharge batteries?
Low self discharge applies to rechargeable batteries. Since these are non-rechargeable alkaline batteries, they can hold their power for up to 5 years on the shelf and perform like regular single use batteries.
Is D size batteries the same as LR20?
Yes, LR20 is the IEC name for alkaline D cell battery.