- HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY - Powers your devices longer.
- REPLACE ONE TIME USE BATTERY - Standard AA size NiCD batteries 50.5x14.5mm.
- GENERATE SAVINGS - Recharge up to 500 times.
- SOLAR OR STANDARD RECHARGING - Recharge in solar light or with a compatible NiCD charger.
- EVERY DAY USE - Ideal for low drain devices.
Features and Benefits:
- MULTIPLE USES - Popularly used for solar powered garden lights, landscaping lights, lawn lights, etc. Can be used with popular brands of solar garden lights including Intermatic, Malibu, and many others. Also functions as a standard rechargeable household AA battery, replace all alkaline disposable batteries that power your TV remotes, wireless mouse and keyboards, gaming controllers, RC remotes and others.
- LONGER RUN TIME - As a rechargeable high capacity AA battery, it is built with 1000mAh capacity rating that translates to a longer use time. Typical batteries only have a 600mAh or 800mAh, so power your devices with our Tenergy AA NiCd battery that allows you to use your devices longer while making the most off its single charge.
- REPLACE & REUSE - The dimensions are as followed for the Tenergy 1.2V AA NiCd Rechargeable Batteries: 14.2 mm (Diameter) x 50 mm (Length). A perfect replacement for many standard alkaline AA 1.5V batteries.
- MONEY SAVING - Avoid wasting money on one-time use disposable alkaline batteries by switching to Tenergy rechargeable NiCd batteries that can be constantly recharged and reused.
- SOLAR/STANDARD CHARGING - These rechargeable NiCd AA batteries can be charged via solar cell lights or standard charging units. For quicker charging time or when sunlight is dim, use a standard Tenergy universal battery charger.
- Dimensions: 14.2 mm (d) x 50 mm (h)
- Other common names for the size: 14500
- Weight: 0.06 lbs per cell
**It is best practice to check your old/original battery to make sure this will fit your device(s).
Solar Light Tips & Notes:
- To ensure your batteries are recharged, the solar light should be place in a location that is in full sunlight with zero shade.
- Pre-charging your new batteries (before putting them in) can assist your solar lights in charging your batteries if there is not enough sun out.
- Help your NiCD batteries fully recharge by cleaning the solar panels on a regular basis.
- Please take batteries out of the devices if they will not be used for long periods of time.
Questions & Answers
What do I do if the batteries are not recharging in my solar lights?
Generally that's related to the solar panels being dirty or are in a location that doesn't receive enough sun light. Cleaning the panel or moving the light normally fixes the problem. If not please reach out to us at email@example.com.
What charger is compatible?
The ideal applications for these batteries are in solar lights which don't require an additional charger, if you're using it as a regular AA battery it is compatible with any NiCD charger like TN160.
If they are solar batteries and the sun charges them, why do you recommend a charger?
These batteries can also be used in any devices that use AA batteries. If they're not used in solar lights, then you will need an additional charger to recharge them for usage.