- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES – Replace your alkaline batteries with these NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- EVERYDAY USE – Use it in all your high/low drain household devices.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE – Deliver optimal performance at temperatures as low as -4°F or as high as 122°F
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY – Tenergy Premium batteries can be recharged up to 1,200 times.
- REPLACEMENT FOR NiCD – With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and still get the full capacity each use.
- TESTED, CERTIFIED & GUARANTEED
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH POWER ENERGY - Tenergy’s Premium NiMH batteries offers our highest capacity possible. Generate long term energy savings by switching from alkaline household batteries to rechargeable batteries.
- PROFESSIONAL RELIABILITY - These Premium Rechargeable NiMH batteries are trusted by photographers to deliver faster refresh rate than single-use alkaline batteries.
- PREMIUM POWER ANYWHERE - These Premium NiMH batteries are enhanced to deliver consistently high power performance, whether outdoors in -4°F or 122°F.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & MONEY SAVING - Tenergy Premium rechargeable batteries are reusable up to 1,200 times, and quickly pays for themselves after 10 uses. Avoid wasting time and money on the disposable alkaline batteries and replace them with our rechargeable 1.2V batteries to decrease the waste disposables leave behind.
- TOP-TIER QUALITY - Purchase with confidence, Tenergy Premiums are designed with an advanced no leak design for improved safety. These batteries are UL certified for safety and are backed with a 12 month warranty period.
- 12 x Tenergy Premium NiMH AA Batteries
- 12 x Tenergy Premium NiMH AAA Batteries
- Size: AA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight (g): 26.5g
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Dimensions (H x D): 50.5mm x 14.5mm
- Standard Charge: 15 hours @ 180 mA
- Rapid Charge: 2.7 hrs @ 900 mA
- Size: AAA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight (g): 13g
- Capacity: 1000mAh
- Dimensions (H x D): 45.5mm x 10.5mm
- Standard Charge: 15 hours @65 mA
- Rapid Charge: 1.5 hours @650 mA
Questions & Answers
Do the batteries come precharged?
We recommend fully recharging the batteries when you first receive it to maximize capacity and performance.
What is the difference between these and the Tenergy that are blue/blue colored?
The blue/turquoise colored NiMH batteries are our standard line batteries which are ideal as an everyday use battery, and requires average run-time compared to these Premium batteries. These Premium batteries require the highest capacity possible and are ideal for high drain devices such as cameras, game controllers, radios, etc. We recommend our Premium batteries if the devices used are operated/used right away and hardly sit idle.