- LONG LASTING POWER FROM TENERGY.
- OPTIMAL POWER – For your everyday devices.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE AT EXTREME TEMPERATURES -4°F to 129°F degrees.
- HOLDS POWER FOR UP TO 5 YEARS ON THE SHELF.
- DATE CODED TO GUARANTEE FRESHNESS.
Features and Benefits:
- LONG LASTING POWER - With a 48-piece AA and 24-piece AAA Alkaline Battery pack, Tenergy gives you the best value for batteries at an affordable cost. Long lasting and high performing, these batteries will go the distance for all your electrical needs. Stock up and keep your electronic devices ready to go, never worry about dead-battery problems again.
- POWER HOUSEHOLD ELECTRONICS - A performance you can count on, our batteries function as the best household AA batteries to power your electronics. Best used on everyday applications such as wireless mouse’s & keyboards, clocks, flashlights, toys, remote controls, and much more!
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE - Even at temperatures as low as -4°F degrees or as high as 129°F degrees, the Tenergy alkaline batteries will still operate at optimal performance. Rest assured knowing that Tenergy stands behind the performance of our batteries.
- 5-YEAR SHELF LIFE & DATE CODED - In emergency situations you don’t want to be without energy when you need it most. Our long lasting battery provides up to a 5 years shelf life for trustworthy backup energy, so you’re always prepared. All our Tenergy AA and AAA Batteries have been date coded to guarantee freshness.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED - Our AA & AAA batteries have been held to the strict requirements by RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances). With a certificate by SGS under the standards of IEC60086, it has passed the all encompassing battery testing from performance, dimensions and environmental factors. WARNING: These are one time use disposable batteries. Please DO NOT recharge these batteries.
- Voltage: AA 1.5V / AAA 1.2V
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- NON RECHARGEABLE BATTERY! CAN NOT BE CHARGED! ONE-TIME USE BATTERY.
- Risk of fire. Battery can explore or leak and cause injury if installed backwards, disassembled, charged, crushed or exposed to fire or high temperature.
- Do not put the battery into a charger of any kind.
- Can not be used with other types of batteries together.
Questions & Answers
Will this battery work in my device?
These are regular non-rechargeable AA and AAA batteries and works in any devices that use AA/AAA batteries.