- ARLO CERTIFIED "Works with Arlo" - Reliable compatibility, performance, and safety.
- LONGER RUNNING TIME - Best in class battery capacity for RCR123A batteries.
- DURABLE PERFORMANCE - Outperforms single use batteries in high or low out-door temperatures.
- SMART BUILT-IN PROTECTIONS - Battery is designed with internal protections: Over-charge protection, Over-Discharge protection, Over-Current Protection, and Short Circuit Protection.
- CERTIFIED SAFE - Works safely and reliable with your Arlo Security cameras: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965).
Features and Benefits:
- OFFICIAL RECHARGEABLE BATTERY FOR ARLO
The only Arlo rechargeable battery recommended by Arlo. Recharge these batteries with a compatible Tenergy PREMIUM battery charger (01451). Using other brands or models may result in incomplete charge of batteries. Batteries are compatible with Arlo models VMC3030, VMK3200, VMS3130, 3230, 3330, 3430, and 3530.
- LONGEST RUN TIME
The best run time possible for rechargeable CR123A batteries for Arlo cameras. Tenergy's RCR123A rechargeable battery is designed for better durability and performance in extreme hot and cold outdoor temperatures.
- REUSE & SAVE
Recharge our Arlo camera battery up to 500 times and significantly save over non-rechargeable batteries while reducing environmental battery waste.
- SMART PROTECTIONS
Built-in protections help extend your Arlo rechargeable battery life span and protects against over-charging, over-discharging, short-circuiting, and over-current.
- CERTIFIED SAFE
Tenergy's 3.7V Arlo replacement batteries include 12 months warranty and is extensively tested by the most stringent battery safety standards like UL 1642, UL2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG(P1965).
- Battery Capacity: 750mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable, RCR123A
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Operation Temperature: -4°F to 140°F, or -20°C to 60°C
- Built-in Protection: Over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, or overcurrent
- Compatible Arlo models: Arlo Wireless Home Security Camera (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530)
- Compatible Charger: Tenergy Battery Charger for Rechargeable RCR123A
- Certification: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965)
- Battery Weight: 40 g
- Dimensions: 16.9mm (diameter) x 34.3mm (length)
- 4 x Tenergy 3.7V 750mAh RCR123A
Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
- Premium Tenergy Arlo 3.7V Li-ion Battery Charger (item #02460)
- This Tenergy Li-ion rechargeable RCR23A battery is intended for use in Arlo security camera only. We can not guarantee the same high quality experience in other RCR123A devices.
- Do not mix use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 750mAh rechargeable RCR23A battery with any one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries, for example Panasonic or Duracell Lithium CR123A.
- Do not mix use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 750mA rechargeable RCR23A battery with any other rechargeable RCR123A batteries
- Mis-use of either the charger or the batteries could cause explosion or fire.
Questions & Answers
Will these work with basic Arlo?
Yes, this is an updated version of our original Arlo Certified Tenergy RCR123A batteries. These batteries are designed to perform better and hold up in colder weather climates.
What is the difference (chemistry, voltage, current, etc.) between these and Li-ion cells by other manufacturers to make them Arlo certified?
By working with Arlo, Tenergy's batteries are optimized to work with Arlo devices' unique energy requirements. These batteries are not certified based on specs alone, but a variety of other factors which help guarantee quality and performance other manufacturers can't provide.
Will these batteries work with other devices using CR123A like surefire flashlights?
These batteries are specifically intended for use in Arlo security cameras. They can work in any device that accepts 3.7V RCR123A batteries, please consult your devices' recommendations to confirm compatibility with 3.7V RCR123A batteries.