- Provides up to 300 watt-hour of mobile power
- 4 ways to recharge: MPPT solar panel, USB-C, AC outlet, Car Port
- Simultaneously recharge up to 8 devices
- Multiple output ports: 2 AC ports, 1 USB C, 2 USB A, 2 DC sockets
- User friendly design: portable handle, built-in led with SOS mode
- Protections against overloading, over discharging, overcharging, overheating, and short circuits
Features and Benefits:
- Renewable solar energy generator - Tenergy's off-grid portable power station provides 300 watt-hours of power storage. Create a solar power station generator by combining with a 60W solar panel, the built-in MPPT feature enables optimized and infinite clean energy for use anytime/anywhere there is sunlight.
- Portable power source – An ideal mobile power source for outdoors adventures or as a backup emergency power, Tenergy’s battery power station is long lasting and provides 5 times the lifespan of typical power stations on available due to the enhanced electrode chemistry.
- Portable and user friendly design – Great for outdoor camping and RVs, Tenergy’s power station includes various features that make it compact and easy-to use; a large easy-to-read LCD display to see the power station status, a sturdy handle for carrying, built-in LED light for ambient lighting, and cell phone compartment.
- Versatile power outputs - Power up to 8 devices at the same time with 2x 110V AC outlets with 200W output, 2x USB ports, 1x USB-C 45W PD port, 1x 12V car port and 2x DC barrel port.
- Quality – Tenergy’s portable power station is powered by Phosphate based chemistry (LiPO4) technology and includes a built-in battery management system that protects against overloading, over discharging, overcharging, overheating, and short circuits. Certified by FCC, CEC, PSE, and RoHS; includes 2 years warranty from Tenergy.
- 1x T320 power station
- 1x AC charger
- 1x Car charger
- 1x Accessory storage bag
- Model: T320
- Battery: Lithium-ion (LiFePO4)
- Capacity: 300Wh (12.8V, 23.4Ah)
- Input: DC 15V 3A
- MPPT: Built-in, DC5V to 24V
- Display: LCD
- Operation Temperature: 14F to 104F
- Size: 9.4 * 5.2 * 7.9 inch
- Weight: 8.1 lb
- Certification: FCC, CEC, PSE, RoHS
- Warranty: 2 years
- AC Output:
- # of AC output port: 2
- AC output voltage: 110V
- Max continuous AC wattage: 200W
- Surge: 400W
- USB Output:
- USB Output 1: 5V 2.4A (USB Type A)
- USB Output 2: 5V 2.4A (USB Type A)
- USB Output 3: 5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A, 20V 2.25A. (USB Type C, with PD 45W support)
- Max continuous USB wattage: 69W
- DC Output:
- Car Port output: 12V, 10A.
- DC socket 1: 12V, 8A (socket size: 5521)
- DC socket 2: 12V, 8A (socket size: 5521)
- Max continuous DC wattage: 120W
Questions & Answers
What's the Wh for Power Station?
Our actual Watt-Hour 320Wh. This is energy storage rating. We choose to under rate the power station at 300Wh. This ensures our power station Wh performance will remain at 300Wh even after 2-3 years of usage.
What is the maximal power output? (This determines what kind of device this unit can power)
The Power Station has separate maximal power for AC output and DC Output
- Maximal AC power output from two AC outlets combined:
• 110V AC output: 200W AC Continuous Power and 400W Peak or Surge Power)
- Maximal DC power outputs:
• 12V DC output Section: 120W for Car Port and two DC (5521) Two DC (5521) output circular ports combined.
• 5V DC output section: 69W for all USBs: two standard USB ports + one Type-C PD port combined.
- Power Station total power output: 389W Continuous Power
What is the internal battery actual capacity in mAh?
25,000mah at 12.8V. (some other market rated mAh is using single cell voltage to calculate. If using such calculation our capacity is 100,000mAh)
Why are some product with lower Wh (like 230WH) and claims to be 62,400mAh?
They use 3.7V single cell voltage to do the calculation, which is wrong and misleading.
If we use the same calculation, then our single cell is 3.2V, our capacity rating is 320Ah/3.2V =100,000mAh. Wh rating is the most standard rating for power station.
What AC and DC Outpower outputs are available?
(1) Two AC outputs: to power two AC device at the same time.
(2) Five Different DC power outputs:
- 1 x DC Car output port
- 2 x DC (5521) output circular ports
- 2 x Standard USB 5V DC outputs
- 1 x Type-C PD DC output
What is the maximal current drain?
AC Power: maximal 1.81A at 110V AC when use one AC output
- 12V DC (car port): 10A or DC (5521 port): 8A. This two DC output shares a total output power of 120W
- 5V DC USB A: 5V 2.4A when use one USB
- 5V DC USB Type-C: 3A (PD output is 45W)
What certifications does this product have?
Certified with UN38.3, FCC, CEC, DOE, IEC, PSE Test Report with UL2743 Testing Standard
What is the charging current of the charger provided?
How long takes the charger to fully charge the T320 Unit?
Approximately 8 hours
How long it takes to use the solar panel to fully charge the T320 unit?
About 7 hours (at perfect condition)
What is the estimated T320 cycle life and usage life?
2000 cycles. 10-Year Life.
What is the T320 charge and discharge environment temperature range?
- Charge: 32F to 104F or 0C to 40C
- Discharge: 14F to 104F or -10C to 40C