- ONE CHARGER CHARGES ALL - Recharge Batteries NiMH, NiCd, Li-ion, LiFePO4, AA, AAA, C, D, 18650, 14500, 10440, and 9V batteries.
- FOUR INDEPENDENT SMART CHARGING SLOTS - Rechargeable Battery Charger with independent charging slots with intelligent IC allow different combination of batteries* to be charged simultaneously.
- LARGE BACKLIT LCD WITH BAD BATTERY ALERT - Monitor charging status in detail. Detects defective rechargeable batteries.
- PROTECTION - Auto-selects charge mode and stops when complete. Built-in protection against reverse-polarity, over-charge, overheating and short-circuit.
Features and Benefits:
- ONE CHARGER CHARGES ALL - Intelligent Battery Charger charges NiMH, NiCd, Li-ion, LiFePO4 rechargeable consumer batteries sizes AA, AAA, C, D, 9V, 18650, 14500, 10440 eliminating the need for multiple chargers. Supported batteries: NiMH/NiCd: AAA, AA, C, D, 9V; Li-ion/LiFePO4: 18650, 14500, 10400. (*Note: NOT compatible with Flat Top versions of 18650, 14500, 10400 batteries).
- FOUR INDEPENDENT SMART CHARGING SLOTS - Rechargeable Battery Charger with independent charging slots with intelligent IC allow different combination of batteries* to be charged simultaneously. (*Note: If either Li-ion or LiFePo4 batteries are present, manually set the Li-ion/LiFe switch accordingly. Do not charge Li-ion and LiFePo4 batteries at the same time.)
- LARGE LCD DISPLAY W/ BAD BATTERY ALERT - LCD Battery Charger with easy-to-read LCD display with backlight allows you to monitor charging status in detail anywhere, anytime, even in the dark.
- PROTECTION - Household Battery Charger automatically detects battery status and selects the appropriate voltage and charge mode. Also features protection against reverse-polarity and short-circuit.
- ONE YEAR WARRANTY - Cell Battery Charger backed by a 1-year warranty along with lifetime support from our friendly Tenergy customer service.
- AAA: 1.25-2.8 hours
- AA: 1.6-3.5 hours
- C: 2.5-5.6 hours
- D: 2.25-11.25 hours
- 9V: 3.75-7.75 hours
- Li-ion/LiFePO4 (2000 - 4200 mAh)
- 1-2 batteries: 3.1-6.6 hours
- 3-4 batteries: 6.2-13.0 hours
- Li-ion/LiFePO4 (1500 - 3000 mAh)
- 1-2 batteries: 2.4-4.8 hours
- 3-4 batteries: 4.8-9.6 hours
- 1 x TN299 charger
- 1 x Power adapter
- 8 x Centura Rechargeable NiMH D Batteries
- TN299 charger is designed to work with button top rechargeable batteries.
- If either Li-ion/LiFePo4 batteries are present, manually set the Li-ion/LiFe select switch accordingly. DO NOT charge Li-ion/LiFePo4 batteries at the same time.
- NOT compatible with Flat Top versions of 18650, 14500, 10400 batteries.
- NOT compatible with 26650 batteries
- DO NOT charge Alkaline Batteries.
- DO NOT charge Carbon-Zinc (Heavy Duty) Batteries.
- DO NOT charge Lithium AA, Lithium CR 123A, or any other non-rechargeable lithium metal batteries.
Questions & Answers
How do you know the batteries are fully charged?
The charger has four independent smart charging slots, that show bar levels as the status of the battery. When a battery is fully charged, the corresponding battery capacity indicator will be full.
Will this charge a 3.0v RCR123a?
"Unfortunately, no. This charger is only compatible with the following: - NiMH/NiCd: AAA, AA, C, D, & 9V - Li-ion/LiFePO4: 18650, 14500, 10400"
On the switch for Li-ion or LiFePO4i-p04 batteries, there is no NiMH or off position, so where is it set when charging NiMH batteries?
The charger should automatically recognize the NiMH batteries.