- 16 Independent Channels - allows you to charge any combination of AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd rechargeable cells
- Two Large LCD Panels - provides easy-to-read display for charging/discharging status of each individual battery
- Smart Charger Technology - prevents overcharging, overheating and reverse polarity
- Optional Refresh Cycle - Fully discharges and charges your cells to extend their overall lifespan and performance
- Additionally, the eight hour timer protection will help save energy and prolong battery life.
Features and Benefits:
- 16 Independent Channels Allows you to charge any combination of AA/AAA NIMH/NICD rechargeable cells (from just 1 to 16), eliminating the need for multiple chargers.
- Two Large LCD Panels - Provides easy-to-read display for charging/discharging status of each individual battery.
- Smart Charge Technology - Built-in Smart Technology provides full protection against overcharging, overheating, and reverse-polarity. Additionally, the eight hour timer protection will help save energy and prolong battery life.
- Optional Refresh Cycle - Easy to use cycling feature, fully discharges and charges your cells to extend their overall lifespan and performance.
- Comes with 16 AA Centura Low Self Discharge (LSD) batteries. Your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50HZ/60HZ
- Output: 12V DC 2A
- Rated Charging Current (Normal Charging): AA: 500mA; AAA: 250mA.
- discharging current: 200~300mA
- Applicable battery type: AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries
- Product Weight: 14.5oz (charger only)
- Product Size: 12 x 4.1 x 1.2 in
- Size: AA
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Weight per cell 1oz
- Dimensions: 14.28 x 50.5 mm
Estimated Charging Time:
- AAA 700mah - 3.7 hrs
- AAA 800mah - 4.2 hrs
- AAA 900mah - 4.7 hrs
- AA 1000mah - 2.6 hrs
- AA 1600mah - 4.2 hrs
- AA 2000mah - 5.2 hrs
- AA 2500mah - 6.5 hrs
- 1 x Tenergy TN438 16-Bay AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger
- 16x Tenergy Centura NiMH AA Batteries
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x Car Adapter
- 1 x Manual
- Before charging, read instructions carefully.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK; CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN THEIR ENTIRITY.
- To use internationally use an attachment plug adaptor (not included) of the required configuration for power outlet.
- Charger is intended for use with Ni-Cd (nickel Cadmium) and Ni-MH (nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries only; attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury an damage to charger.
- Do not expose charger to any form of moisture.
- Usage of extension cord is not recommended by the manufacturer, may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not operate the charger if subjected to shock or damage; take to qualified technician for repair.
- Do not disassemble charger.
- Unplug charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
- Charger is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
- Before disposing of charger, remove all batteries from unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, mental capabilities, lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised or instructed by a person responsible for their safety.