- EVERYDAY USE - Can be used in all kinds of devices. Perfect replacement for standard non-rechargeable batteries.
- TRUSTED POWER - Our battery will keep a strong capacity (85%) after a year of storage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MONEY SAVER - Recharge up to 2100 times for increased lifespan. Avoid wasting money on the disposable batteries.
- READY TO USE - Precharged and ready to use out of the package.
- LASTING CAPACITY - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and get a full capacity for each use.
Features and Benefits:
- LONG LASTING POWER - Tenergy's Centura 9 volt battery for smoke alarms offers the best long term performance. Generate energy savings by switching from standard single-use 9V size batteries to rechargeable batteries.
- LOW SELF DISCHARGE - These 9 volt size battery experience significantly low power loss when properly stored and unused. Unlike typical NiMH batteries, Centura low self-discharge 9V battery can retain up to 85% of capacity even if stored for 1 year!
- EXTENDED CYCLE LIFE - Rechargeable up to 2,100 times without significant capacity lost. Tenergy's Centura rechargeable 9V batteries will work like new even after a year of daily usage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & MONEY SAVING - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, the Tenergy rechargeable NiMH 9V battery pays for themselves after 10 cycles. Avoid wasting time and money on the disposable alkaline batteries and replace them with our rechargeable Centura Rechargeable 9V Battery to decrease the waste disposables leave behind.
- PRECHARGED READY-TO-GO - Use these rechargeable NiMH 9V batteries when first received, or fully recharge them for the best experience. Purchase with confidence, these batteries are UL certified for safety and include 12 months warranty.
- Size: 9V
- Capacity: 200 mAh
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 16 mm (H x L x W)
- Cell weight: 1.2oz
- 10 x Centura 9V Batteries
Questions & Answers
Are these the same size as regular Alkaline 9V?
Yes, these batteries meet the standard 9V battery dimensions. The dimensions for the battery are: 48 x 26 x 16 mm (H x L x W)
Will they work fine in cold areas?
For batteries in general, if they are placed in colder areas, it can drain quicker.
What Tenergy charger can be used with these batteries?
What is the difference between the Centura and the Premium?
These batteries are ideal if your device draws little power over a long period of time (weeks or months). If you often have the device sitting unused or idle for days or weeks and you would still like it to run without much power/capacity loss, then the Centura batteries are the best option. If you require the batteries to be close to full capacity after it has been sitting unused for a long time, then the Centura batteries will work best.
Premiums are best if you require the highest capacity possible or the longest run-time. It is optimal for high drain devices like cameras, game controllers, or radios. If the devices that are used tend to be operated/used right away within a couple of days or the week after the batteries are charged, then we recommend our Premium brand. These batteries are best if you hardly have your device sitting idle for weeks or months.
The battery choice is based on the user's preference. It is heavily dependent on the application you are planning to use them in.