- IDEAL FOR HIGH DRAIN DEVICES
- COST COMPETITIVE - Consistently rated as a consumers top pick for CR2. The Tenergy Propel CR2 has raised the bar on value and quality of CR2 Lithium Batteries.
- BUILT-IN SAFETY FEATURES - PTC (Pressure, Temperature, Current) protection built-in to prevent your battery from overheating and over-current.
Features and Benefits:
- NOTE - These are size CR2 3.0V non-rechargeable lithium batteries. They are NOT the same as CR123A batteries and are not interchangeable with CR123A batteries. It is not recommended to mix old and new batteries for usage. These batteries are also not designed for Arlo cameras.
- WIDE APPLICATION - A 3V Lithium photo battery that can be used in many high energy applications such as photo cameras, flashlights, light meters, toys, clocks, and other photo equipment.
- LONG LASTING - Tenergy's CR2 lithium battery has 800mAh energy capacity. High energy drain devices like digital cameras work longer and record more.
- FLASH PERFORMANCE - Tenergy's lithium CR2 3V battery has a short and consistent recycle time. It is an ideal power source for high drain devices that require huge bursts of energy.
- LONG SHELF LIFE - lasts for 10 years on the shelf with very little discharge. PTC High Current Discharge protection ensures your 3v lithium battery stays running when not in use. Store the battery in a cool and dry environment, avoid direct sunlight, and keep away from intense heat like fires or liquids.
- Voltage: 3V
- Nominal Capacity: 800mAh
- Self-discharge Rate: < 1% per Year
- Battery Weight(without packaging): 11 g
- Diameter: 15.1 mm
- Height: 26.7 mm
- Operating Temperature -40 ~ 60 oC
- PTC High Current Discharge Protection implemented