- EVERYDAY USE - Can be used in all kinds of devices. Perfect replacement for standard non-rechargeable batteries.
- LOW SELF DISCHARGE - Our battery will keep a strong capacity (85%) after a year of storage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MONEY SAVER - Recharge up to 2100 times for increased lifespan. Avoid wasting money on the disposable batteries.
- READY TO USE - All batteries are pre-charged and ready to use out of the package.
- LASTING CAPACITY - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and get a full capacity for each use.
Features and Benefits:
- LONG LASTING POWER - Tenergy's Centura rechargeable AAA batteries offers the best long term performance. Generate energy savings by switching from single-use batteries to rechargeable batteries.
- LOW SELF DISCHARGE - These AAA size battery experience significantly low power loss when properly stored and unused. Unlike typical NiMH batteries, Centura low self-discharge AAA battery can retain up to 85% of capacity even if stored for 1 year!
- EXTENDED CYCLE LIFE - Rechargeable up to 2,100 times without significant capacity lost.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & MONEY SAVING - Tenergy rechargeable NiMH AAA battery pays for themselves after 10 cycles. Avoid wasting time and money on the disposable batteries and replace them with our rechargeable 1.2V AAA battery.
- PRECHARGED READY-TO-GO - Use these Centura AAA batteries when first received, or fully recharge them for the best experience. Batteries are tested and certified by UL standards and include 12 months warranty.
- Size: AAA
- Capacity: 800 mAh
- Cell weight: 1 oz
Questions & Answers
Do the batteries come pre-charged?
Yes they are, but to maximize capacity you can charge them when you first receive them to top them off.
Will these work in Solar Garden Lights?
These batteries will work in any device that uses AAA size batteries, for compatibility please refer to your device requirements.
What is the difference between this battery and Premium?
These batteries are ideal if your device draws little power over a long period of time (weeks or months). If you often have the device sitting unused or idle for days or weeks and you would still like it to run without much power/capacity loss, then the Centura batteries are the best option. If you require the batteries to be close to full capacity after it has been sitting unused for a long time, then the Centura batteries will work best.
Are they only compatible with Tenergy chargers?
These batteries can charge in other brand chargers. As long as the charger supports rechargeable AAA size NiMH batteries, it will work.