- EVERYDAY USE - Can be used in all kinds of devices. Perfect replacement for standard non-rechargeable batteries.
- POWER - Our battery will keep a strong capacity (85%) after a year of storage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MONEY SAVER - Recharge up to 2100 times for increased lifespan.
- READY TO USE - All Batteries are pre-charged and ready to use out the package.
- LASTING CAPACITY - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and get the full capacity for each use.
Features and Benefits:
- LONG LASTING POWER - Generate energy savings by switching from disposable household AA batteries to rechargeable batteries.
- LOW SELF DISCHARGE - These AA size battery experience significantly low power loss when properly stored and unused. Centura low self-discharge AA battery can retain up to 85% of capacity even if stored for 1 year!
- EXTENDED CYCLE LIFE - Rechargeable up to 2,100 times without significant capacity lost.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & MONEY SAVING - Tenergy rechargeable NiMH AA battery pays for themselves after 10 cycles. Avoid wasting time and money on the disposable batteries and replace them with our rechargeable 1.2V AA battery to decrease the waste disposables leave behind.
- PRECHARGED READY-TO-GO - Use these double A batteries when first received, or fully recharge them for the best experience. These batteries are UL certified and include 12 months warranty.
- 60 x Tenergy Centura NiMH AA Batteries
- Size: AA
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Dimensions: 50.5mm x 14.5mm
Questions & Answers
How long does it take to charge?
The charge time will depend on the charger's charge current. To find the charge time, take the capacity of the battery (2000mAh) and divide it by the charge rate.
Will it only work in Tenergy brand chargers?
These batteries can charge in other brand chargers. As long as the charger supports rechargeable AA size NiMH batteries, it will work.
What Tenergy charger will work with these batteries?
We recommend these chargers.
Do the batteries come pre-charged?
Yes the batteries are pre-charged, but you can maximize capacity by charging it on first usage to top it off.
What is better, Premium or Centura?
These batteries are ideal if your device draws little power over a long period of time (weeks or months). If you often have the device sitting unused or idle for days or weeks and you would still like it to run without much power/capacity loss, then the Centura batteries are the best option. If you require the batteries to be close to full capacity after it has been sitting unused for a long time, then the Centura batteries will work best.
Premiums are best if you require the highest capacity possible or the longest run-time. It is optimal for high drain devices like cameras, game controllers, or radios. If the devices that are used tend to be operated/used right away within a couple of days or the week after the batteries are charged, then we recommend our Premium brand. These batteries are best if you hardly have your device sitting idle for weeks or months.
The battery choice is based on the user's preference. It is heavily dependent on the application you are planning to use them in.