- Everyday Use - Ideal for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices.
- High Performance - High capacity keeps your devices running longer.
- Components - UL Certified. No Mercury or Cadmium. Recyclable.
- No memory effects.
Features and Benefits:
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Tenergy NiMH batteries will have paid for themselves after 10 charges. Diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES – Ideal replacements for single use batteries of all sizes from AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V.
- EVERYDAY USE - Use it in all your household everyday devices such as LED lights, flashlights, solar lights, night lights, calculators, remotes, controllers, cordless phones, RC toys, headlights, garden lights, headsets, alarm-clocks and many more.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING – All battery sizes are high value and capacity and keep your electronics running while keeping your expenses on batteries low.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Recharge these batteries anytime needed. Never worry about recharging them while partially empty, these batteries will not have any memory effect.
- Size: AA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight: 26.5g
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Dimension: 50.5mm x 14.5mm
- Size: AAA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight: 13g
- Capacity: 1000mAh
- Dimension: 44.5mm x 10.5mm
- 8 x Tenergy AA NiMH 2500mAh Rechargeable Batteries
- 8 x Tenergy AAA NiMH 1000mAh Rechargeable Batteries
Battery Care Tips (for longer battery life):
- Don’t store batteries unused for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge. Because batteries self discharge on their own, storing empty or near empty batteries may cause them to over drain (voltage drops below 1.0V) which can have adverse affects on battery life or completely damaging them.
- Cycle batteries at least once every 2-6 months to keep them active. ”Cycling” refers to the act of fully charging the batteries and discharging (draining the battery either in device or from your charger if it has that option)
- Store batteries in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight or high temperatures. Avoid moisture or condensation.
- Optimal temps for storing batteries is between 10°C - 30°C. (not advised to freeze batteries in the fridge.)
- Charge batteries to 40% or more before leaving them unused or for long term storage (3-6 months+).
- Once a battery charger indicates batteries are fully charged, remove the batteries from the charger and unplug from the wall.
- Rechargeable batteries do not last forever and degrade over time. Temperature, storage conditions, and environment affects battery life or degrading rate. Take care of batteries and they will last longer for you. Eventually rechargeable batteries will still need to be replaced.
Questions & Answers
How long to charge this tenergy AA/AAA batteries?
Charging time can vary depending on the charger used, we recommend using a compatible NiMH charger that will slowly charge the batteries so that they have a longer life span.
Do they ship already charged?
Generally they should be received around half
Are these LSD where the will still be around ~80% after 12 months of sitting?
Unfortunately, no. These batteries are not low self discharge. If you are looking for LSD batteries, we recommend checking out our Tenergy Centura brand. Typically, these batteries should not be stored for more than one year as it can self discharge. We do not recommend storing the batteries for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge as this will cause them to over drain. Cycling the batteries ever 2-3 months will also help keep the batteries active.
How do you charge them?
These are NiMH batteries and a NiMH charger that supports AA/AAA size should be used to charge the batteries.
Do these work in an xbox controller?
Yes, these batteries work with a wide range of devices such as cameras, headphones, controllers, drills, flashlights, and more. For everything from common everyday household items to high-drain electronics.