- BATTERY COMPATIBILITY GUIDE – 1.Check Size. 2. Check car side connector.
- APPLICATIONS – For popular RC cars, trucks, boats, Turntables, etc.
- HIGH CAPACITY, LONG RUNTIME – Quality battery pack with high capacity 3000mAh, rapid charge and long runtime.
Features and Benefits:
- PAIR WITH POPULAR 7.2V RCs - Use Tenergy replacement RC battery to deliver the best performance for your radio controlled brands and hobbies with RC cars, RC tanks, RC trucks, RC boats such as Traxxas, LOSI, Team Associated, HPI, Kyosho, Tamiya brands, RC10 cars, and turntables. Will also fit many other series and models, we recommend matching the connector and measuring the RC unit battery compartment for best fit.
- TRUSTED PERFORMANCE - The Tenergy 7.2V NiMH Battery Pack has a high capacity rating of 3000mAh that can run your RC car and related applications much longer than NiCd cells.
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Tenergy universal charger is great for most RC hobbies and airsoft guns because it has a standard Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter and standard Tamiya to alligator clips adapter. Works great for any 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V NiMH/NiCd battery packs in RC cars, RC airplanes, RC helicopters, RC trucks, RC tanks, RC boats and airsoft that use a standard Tamiya/mini Tamiya/alligator clips.
- QUICK CHARGE - Select between 0.9 Amp (recommended for 900-1800mAh packs) or 1.8 Amps (recommended for packs 1800mAh-5000mAh) on the RC battery charger to quickly charge a battery pack. (Note: This charger only charge for NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge for LiPo batteries.)
- PERFECTLY DESIGNED - The RC racing battery made of Sub C NiMH battery cells, each replacement hobby battery dimensions are 5.39" (length), 1.87" (width), 0.95" (height) that can fit many RC cars with standard Tamiya connector. The RC car battery charger has a standard Tamiya connector and supports rapid charging for faster charge times. Buy with confidence, your charger includes a 12-month warranty.
- Voltage: 7.2V
- Capacity: 3000 mAh
- Dimension: 5.39"x1.87"x0.95" (LxWxH)
- Weight: 11.5 oz
- Connector: Standard Tamiya
- Standard Charge: 290mA x 16 hours
- Rapid Charge: 1450mA x 2.1 hours
- Battery Type: Nickel Metal Hydride Battery (NiMH Battery)
- Package: 2 x 7.2V 3000mAh NiMH battery packs
- Charger Type: NiMH battery charger
- Compatible Battery Type: NiMH/NiCd 7.2V-12V battery packs
- Connector: Standard Tamiya, Mini Tamiya, Alligator clips
- Power Input: 100-240V AC
- Power Output: 7.2-12V, 0.9A/1.8A
- Built-in Protection: short-circuit, reverse polarity, overcharge, over-heating protection
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
- DO NOT CHARGE LiPo BATTERIES
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Do I need to charge them before using them in my device?
We recommend charging the batteries when you first use them to maximize capacity.
How long does it take to fully charge the battery with this charger?
For a 3000mAh battery pack, set the charge current to 1.8A. The charging time will be 1.5 hours.
How do you know when the battery is fully charged?
During charging, the Red LED light will be on. When fully charged, the current will reduce to trickle charging and the Green LED will be on.