- TWO FAST CHARGING OPTIONS - Select between 0.9A or 1.8A charging current depending on how fast you want to change.
- PACKAGE CONTAINS - Charger with Tamiya connector, standard Tamiya to alligator clip connectors, and standard Tamiya to mini Tamiya connector.
- VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY - Charges 7.2V-12V (6S-10S) NiMH/NiCd battery packs for hobby uses like RC cars, Airsoft, and toys.
- EASY-TO-READ LED LIGHTS - Know your battery's charging status with LED lights.
- SAFETY PROTECTIONS - Over-charge, Over-heating, Reverse Polarity, and Short Circuit.
Features And Benefits
- FAST CHARGE - NiCd/NiMH battery pack charger provides 0.9Amp or 1.8Amp options. Quickly charge your battery packs; 0.9Amp is recommended for 900-1800mAh packs, and 1.8Amp is recommended for any pack between 1800mAh and 5000mAh.
- SMART CHARGER - Charges battery packs based on automatic voltage detection. Use this rechargeable battery charger to recharge your NiMH or NiCd battery packs that are 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V 10.8V, and 12V battery packs.
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Power many of your hobbies with one charger. Use this charger as a great RC cars battery charger or for battery packs in Airsoft, RC airplanes, and other remote controlled toys.
- EASY TO USE - Simple LED indicators for charging status; green light for fully charged and red light for charging. Includes standard Tamiya connector, standard to mini Tamiya adapter, and standard Tamiya to alligator clips adapter for more usability.
- TENERGY QUALITY & SAFETY - Buy with confidence, Tenergy 9.6V Airsoft battery charger includes 12-month warranty and meets rigorous American UL 60950-1 and CE safety standards. Built-in protections on the charger guards against, short circuits, reverse polarity, and over-heating while charging.
- Input: AC 100V-240V
- Output Voltage: 7.2V-12V
- Charging Current: 0.9A/1.8A
- Applicable Battery Types: NiMH/NiCd
- Operating Temp: 0 ~ 40°C
- 1 x 7.2V-12V battery charger with standard Tamiya connector and temperature sensor
- 1 x adapter from standard Tamiya to Mini Tamiya
- 1 x adapter from standard Tamiya to alligator clips
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPo Batteries
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- DO NOT use with batteries under 900mAh or over 5000mAh.
- Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.