- Everyday Use - Perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices.
- High Performance - High capacity keeps your devices running longer.
- Superior Components - UL Certified. No Mercury or Cadmium. Recyclable.
- No memory effects.
Features and Benefits:
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH batteries will have paid for themselves after 10 charges. Diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES – Ideal replacements for single use batteries of all sizes from AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V.
- EVERYDAY USE - Use it in all your household everyday devices such as LED lights, flashlights, solar lights, night lights, calculators, remotes, controllers, cordless phones, RC toys, headlights, garden lights, headsets, alarm-clocks and many more.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING – All battery sizes are high value and capacity and keep your electronics running while keeping your expenses on batteries low.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Recharge these batteries anytime needed. Never worry about recharging them while partially empty, these batteries will provide the full capacity for each usage and will not have any memory effect.
- Battery Size: 9V
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight (g): 86g
- Capacity: 250mAh
- Dimensions (H x D): 45mm x 30mm
- 20 x Tenergy 9V NiMH Batteries
Extend your NiMH battery life with the following practices:
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.