- EVERYDAY USE - Can be used in all kinds of devices. Perfect replacement for standard non-rechargeable batteries.
- PERFORMANCE - Our battery will keep a strong capacity (85%) after a year of storage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MONEY SAVER - Recharge up to 2100 times for increased lifespan. Avoid wasting money on the disposable batteries.
- READY TO USE - Precharged and ready to use out of the package.
- LASTING CAPACITY - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and get a full capacity for each use.
Features and Benefits:
- LONG LASTING POWER - Generate energy savings by switching from standard single-use batteries to rechargeable batteries.
- LOW SELF DISCHARGE - These Tenergy Centura battery experience significantly low power loss when properly stored and unused. Unlike typical NiMH batteries, Centura low self-discharge battery can retain up to 85% of capacity even if stored for 1 year!
- EXTENDED CYCLE LIFE - Rechargeable up to 2,100 times without significant capacity lost. Tenergy's Centura rechargeable batteries will work like new even after a year of daily usage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY & MONEY SAVING - Tenergy rechargeable NiMH battery pays for themselves after 10 cycles. Avoid wasting time and money on the disposable alkaline batteries and replace them with our rechargeable Centura battery to decrease the waste disposables leave behind.
- PRECHARGED READY-TO-GO - Use these rechargeable NiMH batteries when first received, or fully recharge them for the best experience. These batteries are UL certified and include 12 months warranty.
- 12 x Tenergy Centura NiMH AA Batteries
- 8 x Tenergy Centura NiMH AAA Batteries
- Size: AA
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Dimensions: 50.5mm x 14.5mm
- Size: AAA
- Capacity: 800mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Dimensions: 48.5mm x 10.5 mm
Questions & Answers
Do the batteries come pre-charged?
Yes they are, but to maximize capacity you can charge them when you first receive them to top them off.
What is the difference between this battery and Premium?
These batteries are ideal if your device draws little power over a long period of time (weeks or months). If you often have the device sitting unused or idle for days or weeks and you would still like it to run without much power/capacity loss, then the Centura batteries are the best option. If you require the batteries to be close to full capacity after it has been sitting unused for a long time, then the Centura batteries will work best.
Are they only compatible with Tenergy chargers?
These batteries can charge in other brand chargers. As long as the charger supports rechargeable AAA size NiMH batteries, it will work.