- EVERYDAY USE - Can be used in all kinds of devices. Perfect replacement for standard non-rechargeable batteries.
- TRUSTED POWER - Our battery will keep a strong capacity (85%) after a year of storage.
- ECO-FRIENDLY MONEY SAVER - Recharge up to 1000 times for increased lifespan. Avoid wasting money on the disposable batteries.
- READY TO USE - Precharged and ready to use out of the package.
- LASTING CAPACITY - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and get a full capacity for each use.
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACE SINGLE-USE BATTERIES - The Tenergy Centura 9V rechargeable battery is a perfect replacement for alkaline battery. Use it with any electronic devices like smoke detectors/fire alarms, microphones, medical equipment, electronic toys, walkie-talkies and many more.
- LOW SELF DISCHARGE - The Tenergy 9V battery has built in low self discharge technology that prevents it from losing its power after long storage periods. Once charged, it can be stored for 12-24 months with a high capacity percentage left. Unlike typical and normal NiMH batteries, Centura Low Self Discharge batteries can retain up to 85% of capacity even if stored for 1 year!
- ECO-FRIENDLY & MONEY SAVING - Reduce. Reuse. Save. Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, the Tenergy rechargeable NiMH 9V battery can be recharged up to 1000 times.The battery pays for itself after 5 charges. So avoid wasting time and money on the disposable alkaline batteries and use our replacement 9V batteries to decrease the waste disposables leave behind.
- READY TO USE - Ready to use out of the package. Combine the advantages of alkaline batteries with that of rechargeable batteries, making them the perfect choice for smoke alarm batteries. Great household batteries for any time you are low on power for your battery operated devices.
- LONGER LASTING CAPACITY - With no memory effect on our rechargeable NiMH 9V battery, charge your batteries anytime. Even when they are only partially drained, you won't have to worry about the long term memory effect and will still get the full capacity after each use.
- Size: 9V
- Dimensions: 48 x 26 x 16 mm (H x L x W)
- Cell weight: 1.2oz
- 20 x Centura 9V Batteries
Questions & Answers
Are these the same size as regular Alkaline 9V?
Yes, these batteries meet the standard 9V battery dimensions. The dimensions for the battery are: 48 x 26 x 16 mm (H x L x W)
Will they work fine in cold areas?
For batteries in general, if they are placed in colder areas, it can drain quicker.
What Tenergy charger can be used with these batteries?
What is the difference between the Centura and the Premium?
These batteries are ideal if your device draws little power over a long period of time (weeks or months). If you often have the device sitting unused or idle for days or weeks and you would still like it to run without much power/capacity loss, then the Centura batteries are the best option. If you require the batteries to be close to full capacity after it has been sitting unused for a long time, then the Centura batteries will work best.
Premiums are best if you require the highest capacity possible or the longest run-time. It is optimal for high drain devices like cameras, game controllers, or radios. If the devices that are used tend to be operated/used right away within a couple of days or the week after the batteries are charged, then we recommend our Premium brand. These batteries are best if you hardly have your device sitting idle for weeks or months.
The battery choice is based on the user's preference. It is heavily dependent on the application you are planning to use them in.