- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Replace your Alkaline batteries with these NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times.
- EVERYDAY USE - Perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - High capacity of 2600mAh(AA) and 1000mAh(AAA), keeps your devices running longer.
- REPLACEMENT FOR NICD - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and still get the full capacity each use.
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Exact replacement for the everyday standard AA and AAA batteries. Replace your disposable alkaline batteries with our rechargeable high capacity AA and AAA battery. Standard AA (50.5mm x 14.5mm) and AAA (44.5mm x 10.5mm) size battery.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy AA and AAA batteries rechargeable cycle life can be up to 1000 times and between 1-10 charges will have paid for themselves. You are also diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- EVERYDAY USE - Our ideal Tenergy AA AAA batteries combo is perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices such as TV remotes, gaming controllers, wireless mouse, wireless keyboards, clocks, radios, portable electronics, cameras, and much more. They are the perfect household NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - At a battery capacity of 2600mAh (AA) and 1000mAh (AAA), the Tenergy AAA and AA batteries pack keeps your devices running longer so that they don’t fail you when you need them most.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - With no memory effect on our rechargeable AA and AAA batteries, charge your batteries anytime. Even when they are close to full or partially drained you won't have to worry about long term memory effects and will still get the full capacity each use.
- Size: AA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight: 26.5g
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Dimension: 50.5mm x 14.5mm
- Part #: 10308
- Size: AAA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight: 13g
- Capacity: 1000mAh
- Dimension: 44.5mm x 10.5mm
- Part #: 10400
- 12 x Tenergy AA NiMH 2600mAh Rechargeable Batteries
- 12 x Tenergy AAA NiMH 1000mAh Rechargeable Batteries
Battery Care Tips (for longer battery life):
- Don’t store batteries unused for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge. Because batteries self discharge on their own, storing empty or near empty batteries may cause them to over drain (voltage drops below 1.0V) which can have adverse affects on battery life or completely damaging them.
- Cycle batteries at least once every 2-6 months to keep them active. ”Cycling” refers to the act of fully charging the batteries and discharging (draining the battery either in device or from your charger if it has that option)
- Store batteries in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight or high temperatures. Avoid moisture or condensation.
- Optimal temps for storing batteries is between 10°C - 30°C. (not advised to freeze batteries in the fridge.)
- Charge batteries to 40% or more before leaving them unused or for long term storage (3-6 months+).
- Once a battery charger indicates batteries are fully charged, remove the batteries from the charger and unplug from the wall.
- Rechargeable batteries do not last forever and degrade over time. Temperature, storage conditions, and environment affects battery life or degrading rate. Take care of batteries and they will last longer for you. Eventually rechargeable batteries will still need to be replaced.
Questions & Answers
How long to charge this tenergy AA/AAA batteries?
Charging time can vary depending on the charger used, we recommend using a compatible NiMH charger that will slowly charge the batteries so that they have a longer life span.
Do they ship already charged?
Generally they should be received around half
Are these LSD where the will still be around ~80% after 12 months of sitting?
Unfortunately, no. These batteries are not low self discharge. If you are looking for LSD batteries, we recommend checking out our Tenergy Centura brand. Typically, these batteries should not be stored for more than one year as it can self discharge. We do not recommend storing the batteries for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge as this will cause them to over drain. Cycling the batteries ever 2-3 months will also help keep the batteries active.
How do you charge them?
These are NiMH batteries and a NiMH charger that supports AA/AAA size should be used to charge the batteries.
Do these work in an xbox controller?
Yes, these batteries work with a wide range of devices such as cameras, headphones, controllers, drills, flashlights, and more. For everything from common everyday household items to high-drain electronics.