- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH batteries can be recharged up to 1000 times.
- EVERYDAY USE - Perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices.
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Replace your Alkaline batteries with these NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - High capacity of 2600mAh(AA) and 1000mAh(AAA), keeps your devices running longer.
- REPLACEMENT FOR NICD - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and still get the full capacity each use.
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - These NIMH rechargeable batteries combo exact replacement for the everyday standard sized alkaline batteries. Replace your disposable alkaline batteries with our rechargeable AA AAA C and D high capacity batteries.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy AA AAA C and D rechargeable battery can be recharged up to 1000 times and between 1-10 charges will have paid for themselves. You are also diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- EVERYDAY USE - Our ideal Tenergy househlod battery AA AAA C and D battery pack is perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices such as TV remotes, gaming controllers, wireless mouse, wireless keyboards, clocks, radios, portable electronics, cameras, and much more. They are the perfect household NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - High capacity rechargeable battery, at a battery capacity of 2600mAh (AA), 1000mAh (AAA), 5000 mAh (C), and 10000 mAh (D), the Tenergy batteries keep your devices running longer so that they don’t fail you when you need them most.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - With no memory effect on our 1.2V rechargeable batteries, charge your batteries anytime. Even when they are close to full or partially drained you won't have to worry about long term memory effects and will still get the full capacity each use.
- Size: AA, AAA, C, D
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight: 26.5g (AA) / 13g (AAA) / 85g (C) / 165g (D)
- Capacity: 2600mAh (AA) / 1000mAh (AAA) / 5000mAh (C) / 10000mAh (D)
- Dimeinsions (H x D):
- AA - 50.5mm x 14.5mm
- AAA - 44.5mm x 10.5mm
- C - 50mm x 26mm
- D - 61.5mm x 33mm
- Part #:
- AA - 10308
- AAA - 10400
- C - 10200
- D - 10100
- 8 x Tenergy AA NiMH Batteries
- 8 x Tenergy AAA NiMH Batteries
- 4 x Tenergy C NiMH Batteries
- 4 x Tenergy D NiMH Batteries
Battery Care Tips (for longer battery life):
- Don’t store batteries unused for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge. Because batteries self discharge on their own, storing empty or near empty batteries may cause them to over drain (voltage drops below 1.0V) which can have adverse affects on battery life or completely damaging them.
- Cycle batteries at least once every 2-6 months to keep them active. ”Cycling” refers to the act of fully charging the batteries and discharging (draining the battery either in device or from your charger if it has that option)
- Store batteries in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight or high temperatures. Avoid moisture or condensation.
- Optimal temps for storing batteries is between 10°C - 30°C. (not advised to freeze batteries in the fridge.)
- Charge batteries to 40% or more before leaving them unused or for long term storage (3-6 months+).
- Once a battery charger indicates batteries are fully charged, remove the batteries from the charger and unplug from the wall.
- Rechargeable batteries do not last forever and degrade over time. Temperature, storage conditions, and environment affects battery life or degrading rate. Take care of batteries and they will last longer for you. Eventually rechargeable batteries will still need to be replaced.
Questions & Answers
How long does it take to fully charge these AA batteries?
It really depends on your charger. Different charging current takes different time. Charging time = battery capacity / charging current. Usually 2-3 hours if the charger is a fast charger. 6-8 hours is the charger is a slow charger.
Will any charger work to charge these batteries?
Yes, any NiMH charger will work to charge the batteries, as long as the charger has slots for the different sizes (AAA, AA, C, D, 9V).
Are these batteries fully charged when you purchase them?
We recommend fully recharging the batteries before first use.
Do these batteries hold their charge for extended periods up to one year?
These batteries can charge up to 1000 times. Please note that rechargeable batteries will degrade over time. Temperature, storage conditions, and environment affects battery life or degrading rate. With proper battery maintenance, the lifespan will be longer.