- PEAK PERFORMING BATTERY PACK - Provide longer run time with high capacity rating of 2000mAh.
- COMPATIBLE MODELS - The battery pack works well with RC cars.
- BATTERY COMPATIBILITY GUIDE - 1. Check size. 2. Check toy side connector.
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE - With no memory effect, these battery packs can be recharged anytime.
- SAFETY PROTECTIONS - Over-current, Reverse Polarity, and Short Circuit.
- EASY-TO-READ LED LIGHTS - Quickly know your battery's charging status with LED light.
Features and Benefits:
- PEAK PERFORMING PACK - Increase the run time of your RC unit with a battery that will go the distance! Tenergy 9.6V rechargeable NiMH battery pack features a high capacity rating of 2000mAh.
- COMPATIBLE WITH POPULAR MODELS - Suitable for various applications, The 9.6V RC battery pack will work with most hobby devices such as RC monster trucks, Lionel Polar express trains, Tonka ricochet RC trucks, RC beetles, RC hummers, Traxx Tyco cars, radio shack RC cars, and Nikko RC cars. NOT compatible with Spike the Dinosaur.
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE - Easy to operate, our RC replacement battery requires minimal maintenance. Recharge anytime without needing to discharge and drain the battery.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Our nickel metal hydride battery pack has no memory effect which helps retain its max energy capacity every time.
- FLAT PACK CONFIGURATION – The replacement NiMH battery pack measures: length 4.09"; width 2.32"; height 0.63" with built-in standard Tamiya connector.
- STAY CHARGED UP - The 12V 400mA NiMH battery charger can charge NiMH/NiCd battery packs that are 9.6V (8S). NOTE: This charger is only for recharging NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge LiPo batteries.
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Power many hobbies with one charger. Charge NiMH/NiCd 9.6V (8S) battery packs for your RC cars and or remote controlled toys. Includes a standard/large Tamiya connector. Before purchasing, we recommend finding the voltage and connector for best fit. Keyword: hobby battery charger
- EASY TO USE - The simple LED indicators on this battery charger quickly know your battery charging status. Green light for fully charged and red light for charging.
- 9.6V RC battery charger has built-in features that include reverse polarity, short circuit, and over-current detection.
- TENERGY WARRANTY - The universal 100-240V AC input enables this charger to be used anywhere. This compact charger is compliant with the high standard set forth by CE certification and also includes 12-month warranty.
- Voltage: 9.6V
- Capacity: 2000mAh
- Connector Type: Standard Tamiya
- Dimensions: length 4.09"; width 2.32"; height 0.63"
- Weight: 7.76 oz/unit
- Input: 100-240V AC
- Output: 12V 400mA
- Connector: Standard male Tamiya connector
- Applicable Battery Type: NiMH/NiCd
- Compatible Battery Voltage: 9.6V
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 85˚C
- Dimensions: 78*48*30mm (L x W x H)
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
- DO NOT CHARGE LiPo Batteries.
- DO NOT CHARGE if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, or Lithium.
- Caution: LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- *Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- *Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Will this fit my application?
Yes, as long as the dimensions, voltage, and connectors match your device. The battery pack's dimensions are: 13mm(Height); 58.4mm(Width); 101.6(Length)
What is the recommended charger for this battery pack?
01025, 01005, TB6B, TB6AC, B450AC
What connector does this battery pack have?
Made up of 7 x NiMH Sub C Cells.
What connector this battery have?
Standard Tamiya Connector