- PERFORMANCE - Provide longer run time with high capacity rating of 2000mAh.
- COMPATIBLE MODELS - The battery pack works well with RC cars.
- BATTERY COMPATIBILITY GUIDE - 1. Check size. 2. Check toy side connector.
- MAINTENANCE - With no memory effect, these battery packs can be recharged anytime.
Features and Benefits:
- PERFORMANCE- Increase the run time of your RC unit with a battery that will go the distance! Tenergy 9.6V rechargeable NiMH battery pack features a high capacity rating of 2000mAh.
- COMPATIBLE WITH POPULAR MODELS - Suitable for various applications, The 9.6V RC battery pack will work with most hobby devices such as RC monster trucks, Lionel Polar express trains, Tonka ricochet RC trucks, RC beetles, RC hummers, Traxx Tyco cars, radio shack RC cars, and Nikko RC cars. NOT compatible with Spike the Dinosaur.
- MINIMAL MAINTENANCE - Easy to operate, our RC replacement battery requires minimal maintenance. Recharge anytime without needing to discharge and drain the battery.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Our nickel metal hydride battery pack has no memory effect which helps retain its max energy capacity every time.
- FLAT PACK CONFIGURATION – The replacement NiMH battery pack measures: length 4.09"; width 2.32"; height 0.63" with built-in standard Tamiya connector.
Connector Type: Standard Tamiya
Dimensions: length 4.09"; width 2.32"; height 0.63"
Weight: 7.76 oz/unit
Extend your NiMH battery pack life with the following practices:
- Fully recharge your new battery pack when you first receive it.
- Do not over-discharge the battery, stop using it when you notice a drop in performance.
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-month, if they will be unused or stored long term.
Questions & Answers
Will this fit my application?
Yes, as long as the dimensions, voltage, and connectors match your device. The battery pack's dimensions are: 13mm(Height); 58.4mm(Width); 101.6(Length)
What is the recommended charger for this battery pack?
01025, 01005, TB6B, TB6AC, B450AC
What connector does this battery pack have?
Made up of 7 x NiMH Sub C Cells.
What connector this battery have?
Standard Tamiya Connector