- Li-ion 18650 22.2V 2200 mAh Rechargeable Battery Pack PCB Protection
- Build Lead Time: 3-7 Business Days
- Type Pack
- Chemistry Li-ion
- Nominal Voltage (V) 22.2
- Capacity (mAh) 2200
- Max Continuous Discharge Current 4A
- Battery Charging Current
- Standard: 0.4A
- Rapid: 1A
- Weight 316g
- Dimensions 72 x 56 x 44mm (LxWxT)
- Connector: JST + DC Connector Bare Leads + Standard Tamiya Connector
- Avg. Temperature Ranges for
- Charging 32° F~113° F / (0~45°C)
- Discharging 14°F ~140°F / (-10~60°C)
- Storage 32°F ~86°F / (0~30°C)
- PCB/Pack Protection
- Over Charge Cutoff Voltage: >25.2V
- Over Discharge Cutoff: <18.0V
- Over Current Cutoff (A) 8 ± 2
CAUTION:- when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- users should have enough knowledge on Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, and discharging before use.
- we are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-ion battery packs.
- it is strongly suggest that you use our Smart Li-ion battery chargers to recharge the battery pack
- never use conventional DC adapter to charge the battery module - we are NOT responsible for any damage that is caused by improper charging.
- do not make parallel connection with more than three modules to avoid uneven charge.