- CHARGER CONNECTOR - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery connector.
- VOLTAGE COMPATIBILITY - Have one charger for 6V-9.6V NiMH/NiCd battery packs.
- SAFETY PROTECTIONS - Over-current, Reverse Polarity, and Short Circuit.
- EASY-TO-READ LED LIGHTS - Quickly know your battery's charging status with LED light.
Features And Benefits:
- STAY CHARGED UP - The 12V 300mA NiMH battery charger can charge NiMH/NiCd battery packs that are 6V, 7.2V, 8.4V, 9.6V (5-8 cells). NOTE: This charger is only for recharging NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge LiPo batteries.
- HOBBY BATTERY CHARGER - Power many hobbies with one charger. Charge NiMH/NiCd 6.0V-9.6V (5S-8S) battery packs for your airsoft guns, RC cars and or remote controlled toys. Includes a standard/large Tamiya connector. Before purchasing, we recommend finding the voltage and connector for best fit. Keyword: hobby battery charger
- EASY TO USE - The simple LED indicators on this 7.2V battery charger quickly know your battery charging status. Green light for fully charged and red light for charging.
- ADVANCED PROTECTIONS - This 9.6V RC battery charger has built-in safety protections against reverse polarity, short circuit, and over-current protection.
- TENERGY WARRANTY - The universal 100-240V AC input enables this charger to be used anywhere. Buy with confidence, this compact Airsoft battery charger is compliant with the high standard set forth by CE certification and also includes 12-month warranty.
Tenergy 12V 300mA RC hobbies battery charger for 6V-9.6V NiMH/NiCd battery packs with standard male Tamiya connector. Ideal for RC cars, Airsoft guns with standard female Tamiya connector.
- Input: 100-240V AC
- Output: 12V 300mA
- Connector: Standard male Tamiya connector
- Applicable Battery Type: NiMH/NiCd
- Compatible Battery Voltage: 6V-9.6V
- Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 40°C
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 85˚C
- Dimensions: 78*48*30mm (L x W x H)
- DO NOT CHARGE LiPo Batteries.
- DO NOT CHARGE if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, or Lithium.
- Caution: LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- *Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- *Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.