- CAPACITY COMPATIBILITY - Charges 8.4V-9.6V NiMH battery pack with a capacity of 600mAh-2500mAh.
- EASY-TO-READ LED LIGHTS - Quickly know your batteries charging status.
- PACKAGE CONTAINS - Charger with mini Tamiya connector and mini Tamiya to standard Tamiya adapter.
Features And Benefits:
- SMART CHARGER - Compatible with these NiMH battery packs: 8.4V and 9.6V. NOTE: This charger is only for recharging NiMH/NiCd batteries, do not charge LiPo batteries..
- EASY TO USE - A great NiMH charger with simple LED indicators for charging status. When the LED light is red, it's charging. When the light turns green, the battery pack is fully charged.
- WORLD WIDE VOLTAGE - The universal 100-240V AC input enables this LiPo battery charger to be used anywhere.
- TENERGY WARRANTY - Includes a 12-month warranty.
- Power Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, 200mA
- Power Output: 7-12V DC 600±60mA (Max power: 7.3W)
- Trickle Current: 200±20mA
- Capacity Range: 600mAh-2500mAh
- Timer Cutoff: 5 hours
- Operating Temperature: -10~30˚C
- Charging Temperature: <60˚C
- Storage Temperature: -30~85˚C
- Maximal-Delta V: 5mV/cell
- Cell Voltage: <1.56V/cell
- Operating Humidity: <90%
- 1 x Tenergy TLP-2000 Smart Charger with standard Tamiya connector
- 1 x Standard Tamiya to mini Tamiya adapter
- 1 x Standard Tamiya to alligator clip adapter
WARNING - DO NOT CHARGE LiPo Batteries:
- DO NOT CHARGE: if the label on your battery says: LiPO, LIPO, Li-Po, LI-PO, Li-Polymer, Li-Poly, Lithium Polymer, Li-ion, Lithium-Ion, Lithium.
- Caution: LiPo battery packs may often have two sets of leads/connectors - do not charge if identified as LiPo battery.
- DO NOT use with batteries under 600mAh or over 2500mAh. Over 2500mAh may not fully charge.
- *Failure to follow these warnings may result in fire or personal injury.
- *Contact our customer support team if you are unsure if your battery can be charged.
Questions & Answers
Can this charger recharge my battery?
This is only for 8.4V-9.6V(7-8 cells) and capacity range of 600mAh-2500mAh NiMH or NiCd batteries. Your battery pack must also have a Tamiya connector.
Will this work on a Ni-Cd battery as well?
Yes, it also works for 8.4V to 9.6V nicd batteries.
How will I know when my battery is fully charged?
The LED light will turn solid green to indicate the battery is fully charged.