- Lipo sack reduces risk of lithium-polymer batteries charging incidents
- Anti-flammable triple layer material
- Very portable and lightweight
- Use this fire resistant product while charging, storing or transporting a lipo battery pack
Features and Benefits
- Enhanced LiPO battery safety - LiPo bag reduces fire hazard when recharging or storing airsoft Lithium-Polymer battery packs.
- Fire resistance lipo battery bag - Made with triple-layered flame retardant protection material capable of withstanding up to 2000℉.
- Fire protection design - Velcro seal design reduces airflow and oxygen helping to smother flames before it can get out of control and contains battery pack.
- Holds most battery packs - Tenergy's lipo bag fireproof measures 7x9 inches and is ideal for battery packs up to 6 inches long.
- Tested for UL standards- Tenergy's lipo safe bag meets the rigorous international safety standards for flammability set by UL 94
Instructions to safely charge your lipo batteries.
To charge and store your lipo batteries.
- Place the Lipo safe bag on non-flammable surface.
- Connect battery to charger properly.
- Put the battery inside the Lipo sage bag, and route the charging cable through the side opening of the bag.
- Seal the bag with the velcro sleeve.
- Start charging your battery.
- When charging, ensure only the battery being charge is inside the bag.
- Ensure the Lipo safe bag is sealed while charging. If battery is too large to prevent bag from sealing, the bag can not provide protection to the charging.
- The Lipo safe bag is intended to reduce the chances of damages in event of a Lipo fire.
- Bag size: 7 x 9 inches / 18 x 23 cm
- weight: 3.6oz
- Outer Layer: Coated Polyester fiber -Flame retardant polyester fiber coated with polyvinyl chloride
- MidLayer ：Non-woven fabric
- Inner Layer：E-Glass Fiberglass
NOTE: E-Glass Fiberglass cloth is a lightweight woven composite material that is commonly used in industrial, marine, and aerospace applications.
- 2x lipo safe bags, 7x9inches each