- Lipo bag for charging and storage LiPO batteries
- Fire retardant lipo battery bag - Made with triple-layered flame retardant material capable of withstanding up to 2000℉.
- Portable and lightweight
- Velcro seal design reduces airflow and oxygen.
Features and Benefits
- Made with triple-layered flame retardant material capable of withstanding up to 2000℉.
- Velcro seal design reduces airflow and oxygen .
- Measures 7x9 inches and can fit battery packs up to 6 inches long.
- Made with material that meets the rigorous international standards for flammability set by UL 94.
Instructions to charge your lipo batteries.
To charge and store your lipo batteries.
- Ensure that charger rate is properly set and polarity is correct.
- Attach charging leads to battery.
- Place battery in LipoSack towards the bottom.
- Place LipoSack on non-flammable surface.
- Route charge leads through vent at the top seam of the LipoSack.
- Close top flap of LipoSack and press hook and loop closure to fully close.
- Charge battery using proper charging practices.
- Bag size: 7 x 9 inches / 18 x 23 cm
- weight: 3.6oz
- Outer Layer: Flame retardant polyester fiber coated with polyvinyl chloride
- MidLayer ：Non-woven fabric
- Inner Layer：E-Glass Fiberglass
NOTE: E-Glass Fiberglass cloth is a lightweight woven composite material that is commonly used in industrial, marine, and aerospace applications.
- 2x lipo bags, 7x9inches each