- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - An ideal hobby battery pack with 2000mAh high capacity, rapid change, and long run time.
- BATTERY SIZE - Confirm compatibility by comparing your original battery dimensions and connector (1.97" x 1.14" x 1.14").
- POPULAR BRAND COMPATIBILITY - Works with most popular RC model planes and helicopters.
Features And Benefits
- INCREDIBLE PERFORMANCE - High capacity of 2000mAh RC receiver battery pack with Hitec connector delivers 4.8V of power, can be rapidly charged so that you spend more time with your hobbies. The long runtime makes this an ideal hobby battery pack for better longevity.
- BATTERY COMPATIBILITY - The NiMH Receiver RX battery compatible with the following Futaba radios: 8UA(F/P)S, 8UA(F/P), 8UH(F/P)S, 8UH(F/P), 7NFK, 6NPK, 6YF, 6DA, 7C Series. It is specially designed for Airtronic and Hitec RC air transmitter.
- LIGHT WEIGHT BUT POWERFUL - Our Futaba batteries makes for a great plane battery with Hitec connector for radio receivers. It manages to pack a powerful punch while weighing in at only 0.22 lb/ 3.59 oz and measuring 1.97"x1.14"x1.14".
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION - The 4.8V receiver battery pack is made from high quality AA cells ensuring durability. Tenergy 4-cell NiMH battery pack is a weld constructed NiMH rechargeable battery, heat damage to the cell is prevented with a 22 AWG silicone flexible wire.
- TENERGY PROTECTED - Shop with confidence knowing that your 9.6V battery pack is protected with Tenergy’s 30 days money back guarantee and includes friendly customer support.
- Voltage: 4.8V
- Construction: Made of 4 x AA NiMH 2000mAh cells
- Connector: Hitec Connector
- Fit Models: Futaba RC airplane
- Feature: Rapidly charge up and long runtime
- Weight: 0.22 lb/ 3.59 oz
- Dimensions: 1.97x 1.14x 1.14 inches
- NOTE: This pack is for RC Airplane receivers only.
Questions & Answers
Will this pack fit my t maxx 2.5 battery box?
Unfortunately, we are unfamiliar with this type of application. If you are referring to the battery fitting the dimensions of your application, the dimensions for this battery pack is 29 x 29 x 50 mm.
What's the maximum current output of these batteries? In a 9.6V configuration with thick wires soldered on they can't power my airsoft M4 rifle.
This battery has a maximum current output of 2 amps. Since this battery pack has a voltage of 4.8V, we would recommend using a battery pack with 9.6V. We sell several 9.6V battery packs depending on the configuration that you are seeking.
Will this work with a Redcat receiver?
We recommend customers compare the battery dimensions, voltage, and connector for compatibility with their device.