- Voltage (V):
- Single Cell or Pack:
- Free Shipping
- 12.8V 100AH 1280WH LiFePO4 battery
- 12V SLA replacement with 4000+ life cycles
- 100A / 1280W continuous discharge
- Multi-connect up to 4 batteries
- Measures: 330x172x215mm, Weighs: 27.5lbs, Terminal: M8
- Warranty: 3 years
- Battery management system features protection against: overcharging, over-discharging, over-current, over/under temperature, and short circuits.
Features and Benefits:
- 12.8V 100AH LiFePO4 battery for power storage, emergency backup power used in RV, home solar system or off-grid or application.
- Long service life of 4000+ life cycles, 10 times longer than traditional SLA batteries built for the same purpose.
- 1280Wh of energy per battery, supporting up to multi-connecting up to 5120Wh when using 4 batteries in serial or parallel configuration.
- Built-in battery management system (BMS) with protective features against: over charge, over discharge, over current, over/under temperature and short circuit.
- Battery dimension: 330x172x215mm, weight: 27.5lb, terminal: M8. Warranty: 3 years.
- Battery chemistry: LiFePO4
- Voltage: 12.8V
- Capacity: 100Ah
- Energy: 1280Wh
- Discharge Current: 100A (Continuous, Max)
- Charge Current: 50A (Continuous, Max)
- Working Temperature:
32°F to 113°F, 0°C to 45°C (charge)
-4°F to140°F, 20°C to 60°C (discharge)
- Cycle Life:
2000 (100% DOD)
4000 (80% DOD)
- Protection Circuit Module: Built-in
- Connect in Series/Parallel: support up to 4pc
- Battery dimension: 330*172*215mm
- Battery weight: 27.5 lb
- Battery terminal: M8