- HIGH QUALITY ALTERNATIVE - Revive your devices with Tenergy Sub C NiCd rechargeable batteries while spending less.
- UPGRADE IN CAPACITY - 2200mAh high capacity, provide longer use time per charge than OEM batteries.
- OPTIONAL PRE-SOLDERED TABS - Easily make your own power pack of different voltages and shape with the pre-soldered tabs option.
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE - Designed for high drain applications such as power tools, portable devices, emergency lights, etc.
Features and Benefits:
- POWER WHEN YOU NEED IT - The Tenergy Rechargeable Sub-C batteries offer reliable performance at an inexpensive cost. At 1.2 volts with a 2200mAh high capacity, it provides power when you need it when the unexpected happens.
- CONTINUOUS ENERGY - Power your high drain devices with our batteries that have a high capacity of 2200mAh to provide continuous energy. Always ready to perform, the Sub C cells are created to last for the duration of your specific electronic purpose.
- RECHARGE & SAVE - Constructed with the best technology, the enhanced Tenergy Rechargeable SubC battery performs well above the rest. Decrease the carbon footprint left behind from disposable alkaline’s and switch to reusable power sources. At combo pack costs, save the environment and on your wallet.
- MUTLI-USE APPLICATIONS - Popularly used with home applications, the household Sub C battery fits naturally with everyday high drain electronics. The most frequented items used with Tenergy Sub C batteries are emergency lighting, survival portable devices, and power tools. Create, customize and combine packs to be powered by Tenergy.
- LONGER LASTING BATTERY - The Tenergy SubC NiCd battery cells have a high cycle life as they can be charged up to 500 times. To prolong usage of high drain devices, it’s incredibly important to have batteries that can continuously support those items. Up to a 500 cycle life rate ensures that the battery will continue to enhance the performance of the high drain devices.
- Chemistry: NiCd
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Dimensions: 23 x 43 mm (Diameter x Height)
- Weight: 1.8 oz
Questions & Answers
Are Sub C batteries the same as C batteries?
No, sub C batteries are a different size of batteries and are not the same size as C batteries.
What is the thickness of the tabs? Is the tab material suitable for spot welding?
The thickness of the tab is about 0.15mm, and should be thin enough for spot welding.