- Suitable for 500-2500mAh NIMH AA/AAA Batteries.
- Recharges NiMH/NiCd batteries 1 - 8 pcs of AA, AAA at a time.
- Built-in IC timer control for over-charge protection.
- Charging current: AA=250mAh and AAA=100mAh.
- Input: 100-240V AC 50/60Hz for worldwide usage.
Features and Benefits:
- SAVE TIME & CHARGE MORE - The Tenergy TN145 is a NiCD/NiMH AA, AAA charger that can charge up to 8 batteries at a time and is ideal for AA batteries under 2000mAh and AAA batteries under 800mAh. Best utilized in homes that require a lot of batteries. Replace one-time use batteries with rechargeable ones for standard use appliances such as computer peripherals, clocks, controllers, solar lights, audio devices, etc.
- INDIVIDUAL CHARGING - Charge any number of batteries in any of the 8 slots. No longer will you need to charge batteries in pairs of 2/4/6/8 but have individual charging throughout each battery with the smart individual battery charger.
- EASY-TO-USE INDICATORS - Simple to use, the red LED indicator lights up on the rechargeable AA battery charger for when it is on and charging. Once it has stopped charging the LED indicator light will turn off and the battery is ready to use.
- CHARGE BOTH AAA & AA - Pair the Tenergy AAA & AA Smart Charger with standard rechargeable batteries as it can charge both types at a time. Based on the AA or AAA type, the TN145 Smart Charger will charge at a safe current of 250mAh (AA) or 100mAh (AAA) that is better at prolonging the battery lifespan.
- Charger includes a 12-month warranty and is backed by CE certification. The Tenergy TN145 household AA battery charger stops charging based on a built-in 10 hour IC timer and includes protections against short circuits and reverse polarity.
- Tenergy TN145 8-Bay AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd Battery Charger
- Packaging: Blister card
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Output: AA 1.2V-250mA; AAA 1.2V-100mA
- Charging timer: 10 hours
- Weight: 9.3 oz; 264 g
- Dimensions: 190x100x27mm
- Color: Silver
- Before charging, read instructions carefully.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK; CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
- To use internationally use an attachment plug adapter (not included) of the required configuration for power outlet.
- Charger is intended for use with Ni-Cd (nickel Cadmium) and Ni-MH (nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries only; attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury an damage to charger.
- Do not expose charger to any form of moisture.
- Usage of extension cord is not recommended by the manufacturer, may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not operate the charger if subjected to shock or damage; take to qualified technician for repair.
- Do not disassemble charger.
- Unplug charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
- Charger is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
- Before disposing of charger, remove all batteries from unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, mental capabilities, lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised or instructed by a person responsible for their safety.