- VOLUME BATTERY CHARGING - High count of 12 bays to charge more of your everyday AA & AAA batteries without needing multiple chargers.
- EASY TO READ LCD SCREEN - View each battery's charging status on the backlight screen.
- INDEPENDENT CHARGING CHANNELS - Charge up to 12 batteries without needing to charge in pairs.
- REFRESH CYCLE - Maintain batteries performance by utilizing the refresh function.
Features And Benefits:
- SAVE TIME & CHARGE MORE - The Tenergy TN160 1.2V AA, AAA smart battery charger offers 12 different channels allowing you to charge any combination of AA/AAA NIMH/NiCd rechargeable cells. Eliminate the need for multiple household AA/AAA battery chargers.
- LARGE LCD SCREENS - The easy-to-read LCD panel on this AA/AAA battery recharger displays the charging/discharging status of each individual battery.
- OPTIONAL REFRESH CYCLE - Tenergy TN160 12 slots rechargeable AA/AAA batteries charger features easy to use cycling feature fully discharges and charges your cells to extend their overall lifespan and performance.
- ON-THE-GO CHARGING - We included a worldwide 100~240V AC adapter make this a smart charger for AA/AAA batteries. The charger features CE, CEC, FCC certification and also includes a 12-month warranty.
- 1 x Tenergy TN160 Battery Charger
- 1 x AC Wall Adapter
- 1 x Manual
- Input: AC 100V~240V 50Hz/60Hz
- Output: 12V DC 1500mA
- Rated Charging Current (Normal Charging): AA: 500mA; AAA: 250mA
- Discharging current: 200~300mA
- Compatible Battery Chemistries: AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries
- Weight: 17.9 oz
- Dimensions: 240 x 120 x 23mm
- Color: White & Black
Estimated Charging Time:
- Battery Capacity; Charging Time(1-2 Pcs)
- For AAA, 250mA:
- 700mah; 3.5 hrs
- 900mah; 4.5 hrs
- For AA, 500mA
- 1500mah; 3.8 hrs
- 1600mah; 4.0 hrs
- 1800mah; 4.5 hrs
- 2000mah; 5.0 hrs
- 2300mah; 5.8 hrs
- 2500mah; 6.3 hrs
- 2700mah; 6.8 hrs
- Before charging, read instructions carefully.
- SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR ELECTRIC SHOCK; CAREFULLY FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY.
- To use internationally use an attachment plug adapter (not included) of the required configuration for power outlet.
- Charger is intended for use with Ni-Cd (nickel Cadmium) and Ni-MH (nickel Metal Hydride) rechargeable batteries only; attempting to charge other types of batteries may cause personal injury an damage to charger.
- Do not expose charger to any form of moisture.
- Usage of extension cord is not recommended by the manufacturer, may result in fire or electric shock.
- Do not operate the charger if subjected to shock or damage; take to qualified technician for repair.
- Do not disassemble charger.
- Unplug charger from outlet before attempting any maintenance or cleaning.
- Charger is intended to be correctly oriented in a vertical or floor mount position.
- Before disposing of charger, remove all batteries from unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, mental capabilities, lack of experience and knowledge, unless supervised or instructed by a person responsible for their safety.
Questions & Answers
Can this charge 12 batteries at the same time?
Yes, the charger can charge 12 batteries at the same time.
Does this only work with Tenergy batteries? Can you use other brands?
Yes, the charger will work with other brands as long as it is a AA or AAA size and of NiMH/NiCd chemistry.
What is the refresh button used for?
When pressing and holding the Refresh button for a few seconds, it will switch the charger to the discharge mode. This will discharge each battery to its minimum safe voltage and then recharge it back up.
What does it mean when the charger does not show a symbol in a particular slot?
The charger is not recognizing the battery due to defective or old battery.
Can I charge Li-ion batteries in this charger?
NO. This charger is only compatible with AA/AAA NiMH/NiCd rechargeable batteries.