- 2000mA Fast Charging – Offers 2A (2000mA) super high charging current to greatly reduce charge time for high capacity batteries.
- Portable Power Bank Mode – Take the TN261 on the go and use your own Li-ion batteries to charge your smart phones or other mobile devices (2.1A max output).
- Universal Compatibility with Auto Detection – TN261 is able to charge most common cylindrical rechargeable battery types and sizes in the market. Mix any supported rechargeable battery size and type in the 2 bays and it will automatically detect the charge type.
- Easy- to Read LCD Screen – The large LCD screen comes with a backlight to display your battery’s charging status making it easy to read, even in the dark!
- Selectable Charging Speed – With 4 available charging speeds (500mA to 2000mA), you can choose a low setting to achieve maximum capacity, or a high setting to charge your batteries faster.
- Ultra High Capacity – Ultra high 3500mAh capacity provides up to 34-75% longer runtime than standard 2000-2600mAh batteries.
Features and Benefits:
- 2000mA Fast Charging - TN261 offers up to 2A (2000mA) super high charging current to greatly reduce charge time for high capacity batteries.
- Portable Power Bank Mode - Take the TN261 on the go and use your own Li-ion batteries to charge your smart phones or other mobile devices (2.1A max output).
- Universal Compatibility with Auto Detection - TN261 is able to charge most common cylindrical rechargeable battery types and sizes in the market. Mix any supported rechargeable battery size and type in the 2 bays and it will automatically detect the charge type.
- Ultra High Capacity - 3500mAh is the highest capacity currently available for 18650 Li-ion batteries. Compared to other standard 18650 batteries (2000-3000mAh), T35P can provide prolonged runtime in most applications.
- High Drain Output - T35P can support up to 8A of continuous current, significantly higher than most other protected 18650 cells, which can only output 3-5A. The extra power ensures steady and reliable performance when operating your devices.
- Advanced Protective Circuit - T35P has built-in smart circuit controlled by top quality Japanese Smart IC chip, which offers sophisticated protection against over-charging, over-discharging, overcurrent, and short-circuit. The circuit board’s ultra slim size is also designed to help the battery fit perfectly in your device.
- Input: DC 12V/3A
- Output 1:1.48V x 2 (500mA / 1000mA / 1500mA / 2000mA)
- Output 2: 4.20V x 2 (500mA / 1000mA / 1500mA / 2000mA)
- Output 3: DC 5V/1000-2100mA (Power Bank Function, USB Port)
- Dimension: 145mm x 76mm x 31mm (5.7” x 3.0” x 1.4”)
- Compatibility: NiCd/NiMH: AA, AAA, C, D
- Li-ion: RCR123A, 10440, 14500, 18500, 18650, 26650
- Unit Weight: 133g / 0.30 lb
- Battery Size: 18650
- Battery Type: Li-ion (Rechargeable)
- Voltage: 3.6V
- Capacity: 3500mAh
- PCB Protection: No
- Button/Flat Top: Button Top
- Dimensions: 18.7mm (diameter) x 69.6mm (length)
- Weight: 55g
- UN Tested
- 1 x TN261 charger
- 2 x T35P 18650 Li-ion Battery
- 1 x Battery Carrying Case
- 1 x Power adapter
- 1 x User’s manual
- Please do not use this charger with NON-RECHARGEABLE batteries, such as lithium (lithium metal) or alkaline batteries.
- To prevent damaging the batteries, follow the guidelines in the user manual for the best settings to use based on battery types
- NEVER charge small batteries (e.g. AAA, CR123A) with higher settings (1500mA+).
Questions & Answers
Can I use it to charge just one battery?
Yes, you can charge only one battery. This charger has individual charging bays.
What size batteries can I recharge with this charger?
AA, AAA, C, D, 26650, 22650, 26500, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335, 16340 (RCR123A), 14500 (AA), 10440 (AAA).
Are rechargeable batteries included with this charger?
Yes, this listing includes two rechargeable 3500mAh 8A 18650 batteries.