- LONG LASTING POWER FROM TENERGY.
- OPTIMAL POWER – For your everyday devices.
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE AT EXTREME TEMPERATURES -4°F to 129°F degrees.
- HOLDS POWER FOR UP TO 10 YEARS ON THE SHELF.
- DATE CODED TO GUARANTEE FRESHNESS.
Features and Benefits:
- LONG LASTING POWER - With a 12-piece LR14 alkaline C battery pack, Tenergy gives you the best value for batteries at an affordable cost. Long lasting and high performing, these C size batteries will go the distance for all your electrical needs. Stock up and keep your electronic devices ready to go, never worry about dead-battery problems again.
- POWER HOUSEHOLD ELECTRONICS - A performance you can count on, our batteries function as the best household alkaline battery C sized to power your electronics. Best used on everyday applications such as outdoor solar lights, radios, baby toys, flashlights, clocks, and much more!
- RELIABLE PERFORMANCE - Even at temperatures as low as -4°F degrees or as high as 129°F degrees, the Tenergy 1.5V alkaline C battery will still operate at optimal performance. Rest assured knowing that Tenergy stands behind the performance of our batteries.
- 10-YEAR SHELF LIFE & DATE CODED - In emergency situations you don’t want to be without energy when you need it most. Our long lasting C battery provides up to a 10 years shelf life for trustworthy backup energy, so you’re always prepared. All our alkaline batteries have been date coded to guarantee freshness.
- SAFETY CERTIFIED - Our c size alkaline batteries have been held to the strict requirements by RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances). With a certificate by SGS under the standards of IEC60086, it has passed the all encompassing battery testing from performance, dimensions and environmental factors. WARNING: These are one time use disposable batteries. Please DO NOT recharge these batteries.
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Weight: 1.8lb/box
- NON RECHARGEABLE BATTERY! CAN NOT BE CHARGED! ONE-TIME USE BATTERY.
- Risk of fire. Battery can explode or leak and cause injury if installed backwards, disassembled, charged, crushed or exposed to fire or high temperature.
- Do not put the battery into a charge of any kind.
- Can not be used with other types of batteries together.
Questions & Answers
Will this battery work in my device?
These are regular non-rechargeable C size (LR14) alkaline batteries and will work in any device that use C size batteries.
Is there a difference between C and Sub C batteries?
Yes, please confirm that your devices requires "C Size" batteries. Sub C batteries are a completely different size battery.
Can I recharge these batteries?
Absolutely not. Do not attempt to recharge these batteries, which will result in fire or explosion if misused.