- Li-ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with Internal Voltage protection PCB
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V
- Commonly used batteries for diving and scuba (lights, camera, video) equipment, tactical flashlights, digital cameras, and other applications that take 18650 size.
- Max.Discharging current 1.5C mA (for continuous discharge)
Summarized Features and Benefits:
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- 3.7V 2600mAh high capacity
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device that needs 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
- Capacity* Nominal: 2600 mAh, Minimum: 2500 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.35V. UNIQUE INTERNAL PCB!
- Diameter: 19 mm
- Height: 69.5 mm
- Weight (Typical): Approx. 50 g
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Discharge Voltage: 3.0V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 130 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Standard Charge Current: 0.2C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Fast Charge Current: 0.5C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Standard Discharge Current: 0.5C (End Voltage = 2.75V)
- Max. Discharge Current: 1.5C
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- The battery is/are not suitable for e-cig mod.
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage of any modification of the batteries in form, shape or made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-ion batteries