- ARLO CERTIFIED "Works with Arlo" - Reliable compatibility, performance, and safety.
- LONGER RUNNING TIME - Best in class battery capacity for RCR123A batteries.
- MORE SAVINGS & BATTERY LIFE - Recharges up to 500 times, and eventually pays for itself.
- FAST CHARGING EFFICIENCY - Fully recharges Tenergy rechargeable batteries in 2.5 hours.
- ADVANCED PROTECTIONS & CERTIFICATIONS - Built-in protections against short-circuiting, reverse polarity, over-heating, and over-charging.
Meets international safety standards: CE, FCC, and California CEC.
Features and Benefits:
- ARLO BATTERY AND CHARGER
Reliable compatibility, performance, and safety.
- LONGEST RUN TIME
The best run time possible for rechargeable CR123A batteries for Arlo cameras. Tenergy's RCR123A rechargeable battery is designed for better durability and performance in extreme hot and cold outdoor temperatures.
- REUSE & SAVE
Recharge our Arlo camera battery up to 500 times and significantly save over non-rechargeable batteries while reducing environmental battery waste.
- RAPID FAST CHARGER WITH LCD
Recharges Tenergy's premium 750mAh Arlo rechargeable batteries in 2.5 hours and the 650mAh batteries in only 2 hours. Quickly find the Arlo battery charger's status or battery issues with the easy to read screen.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Tenergy's premium charger and batteries include 12 months warranty. The 3.7V Arlo replacement batteries have built-in protection against reverse-polarity, short-circuiting, over-heating, over-voltage, and over-charging. The batteries and charger are extensively tested by the most stringent battery safety standards like UL 1642, UL2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (P1965) for battery and CE/FCC/CEC/UL 1310 for charger.
- Battery Capacity: 750mAh
- Battery Type: Rechargeable, RCR123A
- Chemistry: Lithium-ion
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Operation Temperature: -4°F to 140°F, or -20°C to 60°C
- Built-in Protection: Over-charge, over-discharge, short-circuit, or overcurrent
- Compatible Arlo models: Arlo Wireless Home Security Camera (VMC3030/VMK3200/VMS3330/3430/3530)
- Compatible Charger: Tenergy Battery Charger for Rechargeable RCR123A
- Certification: UL 1642, UL 2054, UN 38.3, IEC 62133, UL 60950, Battery Directive (2006/66/EC), CSTCG (PI965)
- Battery Weight: 40 g
- Dimensions: 16.9mm (diameter) x 34.3mm (length)
- Input: DC 5V / 2000mA
- Output: DC 4.2V / 400mA per channel
- Changing Channels: 4x Individual channels
- Compatible Batteries: Tenergy 3.7V 750mAh (or 650mAh) RCR123A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Charging Time:
- 2.5 hours for 750mAh RCR123A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- 2 hours for 650mAh RCR123A Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- LCD Screen: Clear Charging status
- 8x 3.7V 750mAh RCR123A Li-ion rechargeable battery
- 1x Battery Charger
- 1x User Manual
- This Tenergy Li-ion rechargeable RCR23A battery is intended for use in Arlo security camera only. We cannot guarantee the same high quality experience in other RCR123A devices.
- Do not mix use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 750mAh rechargeable RCR23A battery with any one-time use Lithium CR123A batteries, for example Panasonic or Duracell Lithium CR123A.
- Do not mix use this Tenergy Li-ion 3.7V 750mA rechargeable RCR23A battery with any other rechargeable RCR123A batteries
- Mis-use of either the charger or the batteries could cause explosion or fire.
Questions & Answers
Will these work with basic Arlo?
Yes, this is an updated version of our original Arlo Certified Tenergy RCR123A batteries. These batteries are designed to perform better and hold up in colder weather climates.
What is the difference (chemistry, voltage, current, etc.) between these and Li-ion cells by other manufacturers to make them Arlo certified?
By working with Arlo, Tenergy's batteries are optimized to work with Arlo devices' unique energy requirements. These batteries are not certified based on specs alone, but a variety of other factors which help guarantee quality and performance other manufacturers can't provide.
Will these batteries work with other devices using CR123A like surefire flashlights?
This Tenergy Li-ion rechargeable RCR23A battery is intended for use in security camera only. We cannot guarantee the same high quality experience in other RCR123A devices.