- EVERYDAY USE - Perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household devices.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - High capacity keeps your devices running longer.
- UL Certified. No Mercury or Cadmium. Recyclable.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Charge and recharge batteries at anytime without capacity lost.
Features and Benefits:
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, Tenergy NiMH batteries will have paid for themselves after 10 charges. Diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES – Ideal replacements for single use batteries of all sizes from AA, AAA, C, D, and 9V.
- EVERYDAY USE - Use it in all your household everyday devices such as LED lights, flashlights, solar lights, night lights, calculators, remotes, controllers, cordless phones, RC toys, headlights, garden lights, headsets, alarm-clocks and many more.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING – All battery sizes are high value and capacity and keep your electronics running while keeping your expenses on batteries low.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - Recharge these batteries anytime needed. Never worry about recharging them while partially empty, these batteries will provide the full capacity for each usage and will not have any memory effect.
- Battery Size: AAA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight (g): 13g
- Capacity: 1000mAh
- Dimensions (H x D): 45.5mm x 10.5mm
- 4 x Tenergy AAA NiMH Rechargeable Battery
- 1 x Tenergy AAA Plastic Battery Holder
Battery Care Tips (for longer battery life)
- Don’t store batteries unused for long periods of time with less than 20% of charge. Because batteries self discharge on their own, storing empty or near empty batteries may cause them to over drain (voltage drops below 1.0V) which can have adverse affects on battery life or completely damaging them.
- Cycle batteries at least once every 2-6 months to keep them active. ”Cycling” refers to the act of fully charging the batteries and discharging (draining the battery either in device or from your charger if it has that option)
- Store batteries in a cool dry location away from direct sunlight or high temperatures. Avoid moisture or condensation.
- Optimal temps for storing batteries is between 10°C - 30°C. (not advised to freeze batteries in the fridge.)
- Charge batteries to 40% or more before leaving them unused or for long term storage (3-6 months+).
- Once a battery charger indicates batteries are fully charged, remove the batteries from the charger and unplug from the wall.
Rechargeable batteries do not last forever and degrade over time. Temperature, storage conditions, and environment affects battery life or degrading rate. Take care of batteries and they will last longer for you. Eventually rechargeable batteries will still need to be replaced.