- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Replace your alkaline batteries with these NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries.
- EVERYDAY USE - Use it in all your household devices.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - Battery capacity of 2500mAh, keeps your devices running longer.
- REPLACEMENT FOR NICD - With no memory effect, charge your batteries anytime and still get the full capacity each use.
Features and Benefits:
- REPLACE STANDARD BATTERIES - Exact replacements for standard alkaline AA sized batteries. These NiMH AA rechargeable batteries measure 50.5mm (length) x 14.5mm (diameter) and fit any standard AA size battery.
- MONEY SAVING & ECO FRIENDLY - Being one of the most cost-effective batteries, between 1-10 charges will have paid for themselves. You are also diminishing the carbon footprint by limiting the waste caused by disposable batteries. Switch over. Save. Reuse. Recharge with Tenergy.
- EVERYDAY USE - Our ideal rechargeable high capacity replacement AA cell is perfect for high/low draining electronic items. Use it in all your household everyday devices such as LED lights, flashlights, solar lights, night lights, calculators, remotes, controllers, cordless phones, RC toys, headlights, garden lights, headsets, alarm-clocks and many more.
- PERFORMANCE LASTING - At a battery capacity of 2500mAh, Tenergy rechargeable 1.2V NiMH battery keeps your devices running longer so that it doesn't fail you when you need it most.
- NO MEMORY EFFECT - With no memory effect on our rechargeable AA NiMH batteries, charge your batteries anytime. Even when they are close to full or partially drained you won't have to worry about long term memory effects and will still get the full capacity each use.
- Size: AA
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Weight: 26.5g
- Capacity: 2500mAh
- Dimensions: 50.5mm x 14.5mm
- 8 x Tenergy Blue AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries
- 2 x Battery Cases
Extend your NiMH battery life with the following practices
- Do not over-charge the battery, remove the battery from charger when you are done recharging.
- Heat lowers battery life, do not charge or discharge the battery when it's hot. Always let the batteries cool down to room temp before using it/charging it.
- Do not store the battery with low voltage, recharge after each use to avoid over-discharge.
- Always store the battery in a dry and cool place, never expose it to heat or direct sunlight.
- Recharge the battery once every 6-months, if they will be unused or stored long term.
Questions & Answers
Do these batteries come precharged?
We recommend fully charging the battery when you first receive them for the best experience.
What charger is recommended for these batteries?
Any NiMH charger for AA batteries will work with these batteries, we recommend Tenergy TN160 12 bay charger.